Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > Scrolls of Lore > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #476  
Old 04-30-2009, 06:33 AM
Zula Zula is offline

Eternal
Zula's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Argentina
Posts: 2,929

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timolas View Post
Bitch. She wants to kill us. I knew it all along.

Do a barrel roll sommersault Eastmark kick into her face, land behind her and knock her out with the backpack.


Alternatively, of course, you could warn her that you probably suck with a wooden sword but duel her nonetheless. Use size to our advantage and go for a low point at her legs so she really has to bend low to block. Either way, it's just a duel so even if we lose I don't think it matters.
If it was a dirty fight I'd tell you to headputt her if she leans to block low. But Andrea is sweet.

Afterwards get on bringing her to Redwind to warn them about Worgen Satan.
Indeed Lets have a friendly duel with her.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timolas roleplaying with Xie
"Take me, Xie! I know you dream of me as I dream of you; you haunt me Xie! Take me! Take me like an aminal Xie!"
Xie wants YOU to check Wulfang brainchild RIGHT NOW. SO click on this text
Reply With Quote
  #477  
Old 04-30-2009, 07:06 AM
Rashid Rashid is offline

Arch-Druid
Rashid's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,448

Default

Can't disagree with Timolas' suggestion, go for it.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARM3481 View Post
Thank goodness Golden handled Rise of the Horde, or it might have started with the tale of the Eredar leaders Archie and Jay being seduced by the power of the Dark Titan Gary while their close friend Lenny fled Argus to escape the corruption.
Reply With Quote
  #478  
Old 04-30-2009, 08:46 AM
Vicious Vicious is offline

Eternal
Vicious's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 3,824

Default

Add another cunt punt while your at it, if possible.
__________________

Warlock, Lord of Scrolls of Lore: Shut up, Timolas
Reply With Quote
  #479  
Old 04-30-2009, 10:46 AM
Kerrah Kerrah is offline

Elune
Kerrah's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Finland
Posts: 11,000

Darkmoon Card: Blue Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timolas View Post
Alternatively, of course, you could warn her that you probably suck with a wooden sword but duel her nonetheless. Use size to our advantage and go for a low point at her legs so she really has to bend low to block. Either way, it's just a duel so even if we lose I don't think it matters.
If it was a dirty fight I'd tell you to headputt her if she leans to block low. But Andrea is sweet.

Afterwards get on bringing her to Redwind to warn them about Worgen Satan.
You approve and Andrea gets back to carving. She soon notices she's making two human-sized swords and carves the one she's holding smaller and lighter, to fit you better. When she finishes, she gives you the smaller one and leads you deeper into the forest.

You walk until you find a good clearing. Both of you lay down your other weapons and bearings and stand before each other.

You can almost hear the voice of a lonely guitar in your head as the two of you start to circle each other in preparation for the clash of blades.

You charge forward and release a flurry of strikes. You immediately know that you've handled a sword before, but you're not as used to it as to an axe or a knife. Andrea blocks blow after blow and then pushes forward, locking her blade to yours and using her height to send you sprawling backwards.

You duck under a blow aimed at your chest and try to stab Andrea's stomach. She jumps right and retaliates.

Strike, parry, retaliation, dodge, attack, dodge, thrust, retreat, charge, trip, stab, roll out of the way, stab again, punch, strike, parry, clash, push, strike, dodge...

The fight goes on and you two start to grow weary. She finds it hard to get through your defences because of your short posture, while you are kept at bay by her superior skill.

You launch one more barrage at her, intending to end it now or have her end it if you fail. You swing your sword from the right, having her take a step back to avoid it, bring it high and connect it with hers. Then you take steps forward and push her further back, stopping her from launching a counterattack. You surprise her by taking your left hand off your sword and pushing her stomach with it. As her defences drop, you raise your weapon and bring it to her throat with your right hand.

Except that she ducks down, backs away, and stabs her sword at your chest before you have time to react. The tip of her blade pushes you painfully between two ribs, you take a few steps back and drop to your knees, faking injury.

Andrea smiles, self-satisfied. "You're not that bad with a sword, Thurgrim."

You look into her eyes and a weird tic seems to sound inside your head. "You'll never take me alive with pleasantries!" You yell in a sudden inspiration of mock defiance and spring at her, wooden sword at hand.

She doesn't react at all, completely taken by surprise by your bout of playfulness. You, on the other hand, haven't calculated her standing like a stone statue to your movements and bump into her. The two of you roll into the forest floor. It takes a moment for you to clear your head. When you do, you realise you're laying on top her, your head on her chest.

It takes you time to notice it's her chest due to the lack of certain female parts usually associated with their upper torso. You, however, are quick to stand up and back down when you do understand. You realise that even though she does wear the loose coat to hide her feminine shapes, her physique is a must to keep the impression for long.

Your position before did not go unnoticed to her either, you understand as she stands up on shaky feet. She avoids your eyes and walks to retrieve her possessions. When the two of you are again equipped and everything, she tells you to take her to Redwind.


-----------------------

Anyone who knows me at all knew that song was coming.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliny the Elder
True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written; in writing what deserves to be read; and in so living as to make the world happier for our living in it.

Co-creator of UFS, a joint urban fantasy setting.
Reply With Quote
  #480  
Old 04-30-2009, 11:16 AM
Vicious Vicious is offline

Eternal
Vicious's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 3,824

Default

So, next we´ll talk to Andrea and Redwing about the horny guy.

Nice fight scene, fast, simple but to the point, also you never seem to miss an opportunity to show your liking to the old FF songs.

It seemed to much a coincidence for a Dwarf to land on a woman´s tits by accident...Thurgrim, you deviant, you. It was the punt, right?

It was....
__________________

Warlock, Lord of Scrolls of Lore: Shut up, Timolas
Reply With Quote
  #481  
Old 04-30-2009, 11:39 AM
Timolas Timolas is offline


Timolas's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Malta
Posts: 12,475
Send a message via MSN to Timolas

Default

Something tells me that after such a moment it's a bad idea to ask the woman for money to visit a brother after all.
__________________
There is no creature on earth half so terrifying as a truly just man.
Reply With Quote
  #482  
Old 05-01-2009, 08:05 AM
Kerrah Kerrah is offline

Elune
Kerrah's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Finland
Posts: 11,000

Darkmoon Card: Blue Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timolas View Post
Something tells me that after such a moment it's a bad idea to ask the woman for money to visit a brother after all.
lolled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious View Post
So, next we´ll talk to Andrea and Redwing about the horny guy.
You take Andrea back to Grand Hamlet and to the Light's Grace. It's a little before noon as you get there and sit next to Redwind.

It takes you a little time to gather your wits enough to explain what you saw in the woods yesterday. After you're done with that, you narrate as well as you can everything that happened, from the appearance of the man to its voice. The others listen without interfering. When you finish, there's a few moments of silence.

"I'm not doubting that you saw this thing." Redwind starts awkwardly. "But I hope you're not insulted if I right now think it might, you know, have not been there."

You shake your head. You knew this was coming. "It can't have been. The thing slapped me and sent me flying. If I was seeing things, that couldn't have happened."

He hesitates before continuing. "We still haven't discovered the cause of your amnesia. If a spell affecting your mind were to malfunction in any way, it could cause illusions of such magnitude that you'd have a very vivid sensation of being smacked into the ground by someone."

Redwind turns to Andrea for support. She does not share the look with him. "I haven't heard of anything like this before, but it's very clear to me that the thing, whatever it was, was real."

You both give her a surprised look. You had thought that if one of your companions was going to believe you and another wasn't, it would be the other way around. She continues: "Look at it this way. There has been plenty of weird things going around you so far, Thurgrim. Not only the amnesia, but your name, or at least what we think your name is, the creatures that attacked the cultists' meeting and what have we. It isn't very far-fetched to believe this anymore."

You feel relieved, but Redwind isn't impressed. "Back in the camp, before you saw this thing, you were acting strangely, like you were in a world of your own. That seems to support the possibility that you were already building up to some kind of mental breakdown."

You are starting to get angry, but Redwind stands up and holds his hands out in a calming gesture. "Look, I don't want to give the image I think you're crazy. I just think that we shouldn't jump up and start chasing phantoms quite yet, while we've got so many other things to do before, like finding out if your amnesia is caused by magic."

You smile. "Well, there's not really much I can do about this Phantom of mine in any way, so I guess you're right about not thinking of it too much.

But there's another thing. Back after we'd run from the castle, after the story about the Stonetear, remember when I had a sudden bout of weakness? Well, I heard a voice speaking Dwarvish back then, and it spoke to me about the spear... It said that I am facing something that can only be killed with an object of divine origin or something like that. I think it was something I'd heard in the past, before my amnesia."

The other two digest the news a bit before Andrea talks. "If you're on a quest to retrieve the Stonetear... why are you in Azeroth?"

"I don't know." You say, feeling powerless. "I just don't know. It feels like I can't trust anything about myself anymore."

"Bleh, quit your whining." Redwind exclaims. "We'll find out what we need to find out when the time comes. Let's go see the town, maybe that'll cheer you up. We need to wait until tomorrow, when we get to see the local... you-know-which-society."


--------------------------------

Off until Sunday. Cya all.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliny the Elder
True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written; in writing what deserves to be read; and in so living as to make the world happier for our living in it.

Co-creator of UFS, a joint urban fantasy setting.
Reply With Quote
  #483  
Old 05-01-2009, 08:09 AM
Rashid Rashid is offline

Arch-Druid
Rashid's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,448

Default

Cool update. Have fun
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARM3481 View Post
Thank goodness Golden handled Rise of the Horde, or it might have started with the tale of the Eredar leaders Archie and Jay being seduced by the power of the Dark Titan Gary while their close friend Lenny fled Argus to escape the corruption.
Reply With Quote
  #484  
Old 05-03-2009, 08:19 AM
Kerrah Kerrah is offline

Elune
Kerrah's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Finland
Posts: 11,000

Darkmoon Card: Blue Dragon

Huhuuu, now to respond to your numerous requests for what Thurgrim and his pals should do!

Oh, wait...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliny the Elder
True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written; in writing what deserves to be read; and in so living as to make the world happier for our living in it.

Co-creator of UFS, a joint urban fantasy setting.
Reply With Quote
  #485  
Old 05-03-2009, 10:11 AM
Vicious Vicious is offline

Eternal
Vicious's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 3,824

Default

If you´re just passing time for now, mention the Dwarves that you spotted in town to Red and Andrea and see if they saw them or something, ask around town about them.

And if you find the right moment, ask why Andrea is still sticking around with Thurgrimm and the others, seeing that her debt is pretty much paid when she saved us from the castle, why the commitment?
__________________

Warlock, Lord of Scrolls of Lore: Shut up, Timolas
Reply With Quote
  #486  
Old 05-03-2009, 10:35 AM
Kerrah Kerrah is offline

Elune
Kerrah's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Finland
Posts: 11,000

Darkmoon Card: Blue Dragon

"So, where do you want to go?" Redwind asks you. You think about it for a moment before answering:

"Back when I scouted ahead, I saw a group of dwarves walking somewhere in the eastern part of town. Maybe there's someone who can get me in contact with them..."

"Well, single dwarves might just as well be adventurers, but a bigger group is bound to be noticed." Redwind reasons. Andrea nods her agreement. "Maybe if they're some kind of a political envoy or something, the people at the town hall will know something. I haven't seen a lot of dwarves on the street, and not a single group of them, so I guess there's not much chance of confusion on that ground..."

You decide to act on your idea and seek the town hall. You saw the building twice already, so it doesn't take a long time to get there. The place seems fairly empty, with a few clerks and a magistrate. You ask him if he knows anything about the dwarves.

The mousy man straightens his spectacles and looks at you analysingly. "I am sorry but I can't just give away personal information of visitors to the town. Can you tell me your name and your business with these people, please?"

You bite your tongue and wonder. Is it worth sharing your identity and amnesia problem to the whole town?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliny the Elder
True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written; in writing what deserves to be read; and in so living as to make the world happier for our living in it.

Co-creator of UFS, a joint urban fantasy setting.
Reply With Quote
  #487  
Old 05-03-2009, 10:49 AM
Vicious Vicious is offline

Eternal
Vicious's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 3,824

Default

Not really the smartest idea to give away your info, especially when you´re being hunted and all. Lie about it, make up a fake name and lie about why you wanna see them.

*Roll dice*

Margrar Hillcutter for the fake name and tell him that.....shit, that you saw them in town and want to spend a good drinking time with other members of his proud race.

Must have been a crappy roll...
__________________

Warlock, Lord of Scrolls of Lore: Shut up, Timolas
Reply With Quote
  #488  
Old 05-03-2009, 11:32 AM
Kerrah Kerrah is offline

Elune
Kerrah's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Finland
Posts: 11,000

Darkmoon Card: Blue Dragon

*rolls Sense Motive for clerk*

-----------------------------------

"I am Margrar Hillcutter." You say in a sudden bout of inspiration. "I saw the other dwarves walking the street of your town and want to spend a good drinking time with other members of my proud race! It has been a long time since I did such a thing, and I wish to be reminded of my homeland."

The bureaucrat eyes you for a moment before digging through his papers. "Very well, Master Hillcutter. I have heard many things about the dwarves' drinking habits, but this was new to me, if I am allowed to say so. There is a single group of ambassadors from Ironforge in town, currently. They are staying in the manor of the Penarol noble family near the south end of Grand Hamlet, discussing the possibility of sending dwarven craftsmen here to build a castle outside the town."

You thank the man and give an awkward bow. You then leave the building. Your companions give you questioning gazes and you shrug. "I think it's best to stop being overly open about my identity and start being a bit more sneaky."

Redwind rolls his eyes and you can hear Andrea repressing a laugh. What's up with them?

"Anyways." Redwind says, noticeably changing the subject. "I don't think the dwarves are approachable right now that they're at the manor. We'll have to see if we can spot them at town again.

So now what?"
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliny the Elder
True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written; in writing what deserves to be read; and in so living as to make the world happier for our living in it.

Co-creator of UFS, a joint urban fantasy setting.
Reply With Quote
  #489  
Old 05-04-2009, 06:34 AM
Timolas Timolas is offline


Timolas's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Malta
Posts: 12,475
Send a message via MSN to Timolas

Default

Yumblegrim should ask Danraf what he knows about Stonetear, and turn to Andrea and Redwind for ideas for what to do next.
__________________
There is no creature on earth half so terrifying as a truly just man.
Reply With Quote
  #490  
Old 05-04-2009, 07:30 AM
Kerrah Kerrah is offline

Elune
Kerrah's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Finland
Posts: 11,000

Darkmoon Card: Blue Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timolas View Post
Yumblegrim should ask Danraf what he knows about Stonetear, and turn to Andrea and Redwind for ideas for what to do next.
You finger your beard in inspiration. "Let's get back to the inn, I just remembered something important!"

Half an hour later you let out a happy sigh as you empty the tankard of beer. You must have been crazy to not have understood before now that you hadn't had any since breakfast.

While you're at it, you ask Danraf, who has now returned from business, whether he knows anything about the Stonetear. He sits down and puts his wife in charge for now. "Well, I do know it is a weapon that the dwarves believe some god of their own granted their first king. I have not heard of a clan or family by that name, however."

You nod. "It's just that... well, I don't think my real family name is Stonetear. The place I got this name from was a journal in the pocket of my coat which just said 'the journal of Thurgrim Stonetear' and nothing else. Then, when Andrea told me what the Stonetear is, I suddenly had a vision of my past where someone told me I needed the Stonetear in order to defeat some enemy of mine."

Danraf nods his head a bit. "I'm sorry, Master Thurgrim, but I can not help you with this. I will ask for help from the higher levels in our meeting tomorrow." He stands up to go back to keeping the inn before gasping in remembrance. "Oh wait, there is something. A wizard arrived in town this morning, all the way from Dalaran. He is here for some kind of an assignment. I'm sure you could ask him for help with your amnesia, if it truly is caused by magic.

He can be found in the other high-class inn, the Goldmead, which is just by the southern gates." You're surprised Danraf's voice remains completely neutral when he mentions the other inn. You thank him before he returns back to his wife. The two exchange warming smiles.

You're just about to stand up when Andrea coughs. "You know, you haven't tried any of the town's normal magic shops yet. Should you share your tale with an official envoy from a foreign nation, when you can do it to a private businessman instead?"

You wonder the question a bit, when Redwind voices his opinion as well: "You know, we could technically just buy the reagents and I could try to perform the spell you wanted from Trymon on my own somewhere. I think I could do it..." He waves his hand in a positive note, and then gasps in pain as its mangled palm hits the table.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliny the Elder
True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written; in writing what deserves to be read; and in so living as to make the world happier for our living in it.

Co-creator of UFS, a joint urban fantasy setting.

Last edited by Kerrah; 05-04-2009 at 09:23 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #491  
Old 05-04-2009, 08:48 AM
Wabbajack Wabbajack is offline

Arch-Druid
Wabbajack's Avatar
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,273

Darkmoon Card: Twisting Nether

Aren't there any priest or similar that could help us with our amnesia?
Reply With Quote
  #492  
Old 05-04-2009, 08:50 AM
Kerrah Kerrah is offline

Elune
Kerrah's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Finland
Posts: 11,000

Darkmoon Card: Blue Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wabbajack View Post
Aren't there any priest or similar that could help us with our amnesia?
You're free to try it if you want.

But maybe they'll use their Light-sense to detect pagans!

Nah, feel free.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliny the Elder
True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written; in writing what deserves to be read; and in so living as to make the world happier for our living in it.

Co-creator of UFS, a joint urban fantasy setting.
Reply With Quote
  #493  
Old 05-04-2009, 08:54 AM
Wabbajack Wabbajack is offline

Arch-Druid
Wabbajack's Avatar
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,273

Darkmoon Card: Twisting Nether

Well, we aren't pagan, so their detect evil... I mean't pagans wouldn't detect anything and we would be save from smite pagans^^

To the nearest church!
Reply With Quote
  #494  
Old 05-04-2009, 09:02 AM
Rashid Rashid is offline

Arch-Druid
Rashid's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,448

Default

I'm fine with the priest idea, but I'd like to make sure we stay away from the Dalaran guy. Our main goal doesn't sound all that legal so let's keep on the down-low as long as we can.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARM3481 View Post
Thank goodness Golden handled Rise of the Horde, or it might have started with the tale of the Eredar leaders Archie and Jay being seduced by the power of the Dark Titan Gary while their close friend Lenny fled Argus to escape the corruption.
Reply With Quote
  #495  
Old 05-04-2009, 09:23 AM
Wulfang Wulfang is offline

Eternal
Wulfang's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Portugal
Posts: 3,533

Default

I agree with both. Try to find a church with a priest skilled in the healing arts (he perhaps could even cure Redwind's hand, I feel sorry for the guy).

If that doesn't work, magic shops.

Also, do we have all our weaponry with us? Bow, arrows, knife and axe? A full inventory list would be nice (perhaps even for Redwind and Andrea as well).
Reply With Quote
  #496  
Old 05-04-2009, 11:42 AM
Kerrah Kerrah is offline

Elune
Kerrah's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Finland
Posts: 11,000

Darkmoon Card: Blue Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfang View Post
Also, do we have all our weaponry with us? Bow, arrows, knife and axe? A full inventory list would be nice (perhaps even for Redwind and Andrea as well).
You don't have the axe you bought from Lakeshire anymore, but a normal axe for chopping wood from a farm instead. You also have a hunting bow from another farm.

Andrea has her voulge, sword and a knife.

Redwind doesn't have any weapons.

-------------------------------------------------

The theme of the church.

-------------------------------------------------

You slap a hand to your forehead. "Now I get it! We'll go to the church and ask for their healing talents!"

Andrea suddenly smiles broadly while Redwind gives you a sideways look. "Are you sure, what if they have some powers to detect... my kind."

You snort. "As if. Let's just get there and try it. It's as good as anything else!"

"I agree." Andrea announces. "And while we're at it, we can ask if the Holy Light can do something for your hand, Redwind."

The would-be wizard shakes his head. "I don't think so. You go, I'll stay here."

You try to get him to come along, but he refuses time after time. You and Andrea eventually leave and Redwind stays behind and orders dinner.

You remember seeing a church on the other side of town, near the town hall. You walk there and look around a bit, eventually locating the building. You take a deep breath and walk inside. As you do, you can't help but notice that Andrea is smiling serenely. "You go talk to a priest, I'll pray while you are at it." She whispers to you as you behold the church.

The building is pretty large, though you know by some impression that there are way bigger holy houses out there as well. There are two dozen rows of benches on both sides of the main aisle leading to the altar, where two men of cloth are talking to each other.

As you approach them, you realise that the taller man is the dark-clothed person you ran into yesterday, while scouting the city. He finishes his discussion with the priest and turns to leave, seeing you. He eyes you calmly before leaving without saying a word. The other man gives a sigh and smiles at you. "Welcome, master dwarf. I am Father Renault. May the Light bless you."

You smile and thank him. "I am Thurgrim Stonetear, Father, and I have a favour I would ask of the Light if I can be bold." You're not sure whether you're being offensive or not, but you decide to press on. "I have somehow lost my memory, and I wonder if it can be returned by the holy magic, since a wizard has already failed at this."

Father Renault keeps his tender smile. "We shall see what we shall see...." He asks you to sit on the first row of the benches, and you do. The bishop rolls up his sleeves and places his hands on your head. You close your eyes and try to relax. A few moments pass.

"I can not sense a curse or a taint of shadow on you." He mutters. "But there is surely a disturbance. It feels like your very spirit is ruptured, torn by something."

The bishop stands back and rubs his chin. "I am sorry, but I am not an expert in matters of the spirit, or mysteries such as this. I can send you to someone who can perhaps tell you something, though, if you like."

You nod enthusiastically and the bishop walks to the back of the church to produce parchment, a quill and ink. "I have a friend in Southern Redridge who studies matters such as these. I will write his location and name for you here." After scribbling something, he hands you the parchment. You read it once through to make sure you can, and then thank him ten times. In a moment's inspiration, you walk to Andrea and ask her for a few silver coins to give to the church as charity. She gladly agrees.

You thank the priest three times more and then leave. Andrea has, at this point, already started humming. You suspect that in the middle of all this pagan activity, she's pleased that her Lightist faith gets some respect as well.

After you exit the church and think about going back to the inn to relay the information to Redwind, you see a familiar face on the other side of the crowd.

The man in black clothes is standing atop some boxes, next to the southern gate of the town, looking straight at you. He nods at you and makes a point of jumping into the ground and walking out of town, into the forest, at a direction you can see from here.

You've been given an invitation.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliny the Elder
True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written; in writing what deserves to be read; and in so living as to make the world happier for our living in it.

Co-creator of UFS, a joint urban fantasy setting.
Reply With Quote
  #497  
Old 05-04-2009, 11:59 AM
Timolas Timolas is offline


Timolas's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Malta
Posts: 12,475
Send a message via MSN to Timolas

Default

Follow obviously. Alternative is to smoke weed with Danraf as the clock ticks.
__________________
There is no creature on earth half so terrifying as a truly just man.
Reply With Quote
  #498  
Old 05-04-2009, 12:03 PM
Wulfang Wulfang is offline

Eternal
Wulfang's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Portugal
Posts: 3,533

Default

Follow the bastard and have Andrea run to the inn and get Redwind while Thurgrim chases him. Things could get messy and it's better if they're all together.
Reply With Quote
  #499  
Old 05-04-2009, 12:06 PM
Zula Zula is offline

Eternal
Zula's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Argentina
Posts: 2,929

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfang View Post
Follow the bastard and have Andrea run to the inn and get Redwind while Thurgrim chases him. Things could get messy and it's better if they're all together.
I agree with Wulf.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timolas roleplaying with Xie
"Take me, Xie! I know you dream of me as I dream of you; you haunt me Xie! Take me! Take me like an aminal Xie!"
Xie wants YOU to check Wulfang brainchild RIGHT NOW. SO click on this text
Reply With Quote
  #500  
Old 05-04-2009, 12:15 PM
Rashid Rashid is offline

Arch-Druid
Rashid's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,448

Default

Agree with having Andrea round up the gang (which is just Redwind I guess ) while we follow Mysterio.

So Andrea is a firm Lightist, as was to be expected, but it seems like Redwind doesn't appreciate that fact much. We should try in the future to be sensitive to both their faiths if for the sake of keeping harmony.

Right now our business is seeing what that guy was up to, but we should ask Redwind if he recognizes the name of the guy the bishop referred us to sometime before we decide to go off to Southern Redridge.

Also it just occurred to me that we didn't really give any weight to his offer to conjure the spell that Trymon was going to sell us.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARM3481 View Post
Thank goodness Golden handled Rise of the Horde, or it might have started with the tale of the Eredar leaders Archie and Jay being seduced by the power of the Dark Titan Gary while their close friend Lenny fled Argus to escape the corruption.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.