Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > Scrolls of Lore > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #301  
Old 11-24-2011, 04:24 AM
oblivion oblivion is offline

Priestess of the Moon
oblivion's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 571

Default

Liar Game is back from Hiatus today. i expect a scanlation of the new 37pages chapter later today. AND GOOD I CAN'T WAIT AAARRGHHHHH

masked man? don't care anymore. the revelation has been hold out soooooo long that it can't really live up to anything the author has in mind

OP: becoming more and more awesome. what happened to the "swamp" guy who kidnapped the mermaids?

btw has anyone read "Eden"?
Reply With Quote
  #302  
Old 11-24-2011, 04:52 AM
Ashendant Ashendant is offline

Elune
Ashendant's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 15,557
BattleTag: Ashendant#2130

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oblivion View Post
OP: becoming more and more awesome. what happened to the "swamp" guy who kidnapped the mermaids?
I don't know but he'll probably be dealt in a future issue

Quote:
One Piece the treasure is an eyepatch.
Well it can't be his hat the strawhat was roger's hat
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #303  
Old 11-24-2011, 11:18 PM
Slowpokeking
Guest
Posts: n/a

Default

I really think Orochimaru will make a return and become final boss because right now only he's in the shadow. All other big villains joined the battle now.
Reply With Quote
  #304  
Old 11-25-2011, 03:03 PM
oblivion oblivion is offline

Priestess of the Moon
oblivion's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 571

Default

orochimaru is inside itachi's gourd of whatever thingy. oro was sucked in and his soul isn't anywhere to be resurrected. only his cells remain inside kabuto(maru).

and why should kabuto even spawn him? he has already played his master card: Madara. why would he hold back oro and not madara?

and the final boss will either be Sasuke or Sasuke and Naruto vs. Masked Guy

i re-read Monster again. AWESOME. even though i have read it so many times it sucks me in each and everytime no matter where i start.

For those who like psychological-paranormal-totally bonkers Crime Mystery check out "Soil". its so weirdly amazing. As if "Lost" was combined with the "X-Files".
Reply With Quote
  #305  
Old 11-25-2011, 03:13 PM
Revenant Revenant is offline

Revenant - Moderator
Revenant's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9,278

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashendant View Post
Well it can't be his hat the strawhat was roger's hat
And it can't be his mustache, Roger died with his mustache.
__________________
^Ignored again.

Okay. It is cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonneillon View Post
It'd be nice if they actually finally gave us things they cut or under utilized 10 years ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkphoenix View Post
Ten.

Years.
Reply With Quote
  #306  
Old 11-26-2011, 10:00 AM
Slowpokeking
Guest
Posts: n/a

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oblivion View Post
orochimaru is inside itachi's gourd of whatever thingy. oro was sucked in and his soul isn't anywhere to be resurrected. only his cells remain inside kabuto(maru).

and why should kabuto even spawn him? he has already played his master card: Madara. why would he hold back oro and not madara?

and the final boss will either be Sasuke or Sasuke and Naruto vs. Masked Guy

i re-read Monster again. AWESOME. even though i have read it so many times it sucks me in each and everytime no matter where i start.

For those who like psychological-paranormal-totally bonkers Crime Mystery check out "Soil". its so weirdly amazing. As if "Lost" was combined with the "X-Files".
His cell may take over Kabuto.
Reply With Quote
  #307  
Old 11-30-2011, 06:42 PM
oblivion oblivion is offline

Priestess of the Moon
oblivion's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 571

Default

Quote:
His cell may take over Kabuto.
his cells are already taking over his body. but his soul isn't. kabuto has changed a lot already but he is still kabuto.

btw Jinbei is finally becoming the new nakama of the Straw Hat Gang. Just how i hoped for.
Reply With Quote
  #308  
Old 11-30-2011, 08:14 PM
Ashendant Ashendant is offline

Elune
Ashendant's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 15,557
BattleTag: Ashendant#2130

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oblivion View Post
btw Jinbei is finally becoming the new nakama of the Straw Hat Gang. Just how i hoped for.
i would've preferred someone else to jinbei, it's just that he was shichibukai and overpowered... of course now each of the strawhats everyone is terribly overpowered, and what's up with strawhat all having incredibly rare blood types...

I'm really liking toriko, i can't believe a manga made gambling, fighting, cooking and eating into a fun casino game...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #309  
Old 11-30-2011, 08:30 PM
Revenant Revenant is offline

Revenant - Moderator
Revenant's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9,278

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oblivion View Post
btw Jinbei is finally becoming the new nakama of the Straw Hat Gang. Just how i hoped for.
He could decline or die next issue, couldn't he?

Thinking about it, he is the "helmsman" that has been missing from the Straw Hat crew. They don't have one, and the Blackbeard pirates make a big deal about having a luchador one.
__________________
^Ignored again.

Okay. It is cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonneillon View Post
It'd be nice if they actually finally gave us things they cut or under utilized 10 years ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkphoenix View Post
Ten.

Years.
Reply With Quote
  #310  
Old 02-20-2013, 07:50 PM
Ashendant Ashendant is offline

Elune
Ashendant's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 15,557
BattleTag: Ashendant#2130

Default

Since i couldn't find the appropriate thread here's a necro

Toriko pulls again one of those impossible over-the-survivals

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #311  
Old 03-19-2013, 08:55 PM
Noitora Noitora is offline

Elune
Noitora's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 34,691
BattleTag: Chillman#1339

Default

Going to assume that you can post anime/manga here

http://www.mangapanda.com/deadman-wonderland/53

A great underrated manga that'll be ending soon.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.