Quote:
Originally Posted by anansi View Post
the atreides line is weak and corrupt.
Kanly!
Old 01-14-2017, 06:24 AM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anansi View Post
Get this international shit out of the intergalactic politics thread.
I salivate at the amount of infrastructure that would be needed to communicate between galaxies but even the speed of light wouldn't be fast enough to enjoy internet we do now.
Old 01-14-2017, 06:33 AM

Problemsolver

Quote:
Originally Posted by PajamaSalad View Post
I salivate at the amount of infrastructure that would be needed to communicate between galaxies but even the speed of light wouldn't be fast enough to enjoy internet we do now.
Some sources claim that an ancient race of super-intelligent disembodied consciousnesses solved the riddle of literal faster-than-light travel a long time ago, but accidentally tore the fabrics of reality apart in doing so. They are said to have been forced to reset the universe back to its original state, but as with anything that has been broken it wouldn't be quite the same ever again. The ambitious race used what is today known as dark matter and dark energy to patch everything together, condemning the uniserve to inevitable heat death.
Old 01-14-2017, 06:34 AM

Master Worldbuilder

Orb of Lightning

Quote:
At the speed of light we'd still enjoy the internet we do now, if only on planetary scales. But it goes without saying that all intergalactic civilizations worth talking about have FTL tech.
Quote:
You are pretty cool for being one of the bad guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronGrackle View Post
I was probably just upset about the Horde fleet in the Second War.
Old 01-14-2017, 06:53 AM

Elune

Quote:
At the speed of light we'd still enjoy the internet we do now, if only on planetary scales. But it goes without saying that all intergalactic civilizations worth talking about have FTL tech.
Humanity's first colonization outside of the Milky way is prospering nicely. Because of the rigors of space travel only astronauts were able to make it to this planet. All of them are in shape and are scientists and engineers. This has caused a divergent evolution within the human species. This off-shoot is more technically inclined and has better vision than the humans back on Earth.

It wasn't just the selective bottleneck of people who were able to survive space travel that influenced this change. The initial colonization had people that needed to adapt to a newer environment. There weren't any other life forms other that what was imported so there were no threats from other animals. Just a limited food supply and harsher environment. Less gravity has allowed time to speed up relative to Earth and that combined with strong robotic automation has lead to less muscle mass.
Old 01-14-2017, 06:56 AM

Master Worldbuilder

Orb of Lightning

Quote:
Humanity's first colonization outside of the Milky way is prospering nicely. Because of the rigors of space travel only astronauts were able to make it to this planet. All of them are in shape and are scientists and engineers. This has caused a divergent evolution within the human species. This off-shoot is more technically inclined and has better vision than the humans back on Earth.

It wasn't just the selective bottleneck of people who were able to survive space travel that influenced this change. The initial colonization had people that needed to adapt to a newer environment. There weren't any other life forms other that what was imported so there were no threats from other animals. Just a limited food supply and harsher environment. Less gravity has allowed time to speed up relative to Earth and that combined with strong robotic automation has lead to less muscle mass.
That's what I'm talkin' about.
Quote:
You are pretty cool for being one of the bad guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronGrackle View Post
I was probably just upset about the Horde fleet in the Second War.
Old 01-14-2017, 07:15 AM

Elune

Quote:
That's what I'm talkin' about.
The nuclear fusion cores help power the shield that protects the new planet from the radiation from the local star because it lacks a natural magnetic field. All of this has to be maintained just like agriculture had on Earth because without it no life would survive. Genetically modified cacti were used to covert the CO2 into oxygen in the atmosphere and to store water. These ones are larger and don't have spines.

There is a local moon that is insulated with a wall of ice. Underneath it is liquid water that houses a primitive life form. Communication is completely impossible between New Earth and this life form because they don't communicate audible or visually. Instead of sensing light reflecting off of objects and vibrations in the air they can detect differences in heat. Humans can't differentiate the nuance between different levels of heat and even with technology translating this language to something humans can understand never worked. Humanities varying body temperatures and the temperature of their technology only confused the native species. Skirmishes resulted between humanity and this primitive race and the natives were pushed off onto reservations.
Old 01-14-2017, 07:19 AM

Site Staff - Moderator
BattleTag: Pyrolithic#1538

Quote:
The Atreides line is weak and corrupt.
Old 01-14-2017, 07:29 AM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellick View Post
Everyone that disagrees with me is alien Hitler and not as smart as me. They are probably trolls too.

Did I win the internet?
Old 01-14-2017, 07:35 AM

Eternal

Quote:
Everyone that disagrees with me is alien Hitler and not as smart as me. They are probably trolls too.

Did I win the internet?
/pats head via hologram.

Watch my Warcraft 3 stuff in either YouTube, BitChute, DailyMotion, or DTube.
Old 01-14-2017, 12:54 PM

Eternal Watcher
BattleTag: Yaskaleh#1817

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ujimasa Hojo View Post
/pats head via hologram.
/nods head in approval via hologram.

Say no to genocide!
Save the Nightborne!
Old 01-15-2017, 05:08 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ujimasa Hojo View Post
/pats head via hologram.
Are you challenging me to see how effective I can type lol in my post? That is another way to win.

Tags
armchair debates, double standards, goa'uld scandals, politics, protoss tariff reduction, space court, spam thread 2.0