Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > World of WarCraft Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2017, 06:47 PM

Time-Lost Proto Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurzog View Post
No they are releasing it in 7 days or so (its 14th here in sweden which is relatively close to the timezone of germany so well 8.5 days or so for trailer)

They might show some 7.3.5 stuff for gamescom too? and keep Blizzcon entirely focused on 8.0 given that we got kara last gamescom. and it would make Blizzcon more focused on the expansion than on 7.3.5

Anyway i have to go sleep now i have uni in like 9 hours :S
Aw, I thought you meant there had been an announcement on twitter or something. Thanks for clarifying.
Old 08-13-2017, 07:21 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Leviathonlx#1820

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane Guy of Doom View Post
Aw, I thought you meant there had been an announcement on twitter or something. Thanks for clarifying.
Yea I don't suggest using Gurzog as a source.
Old 08-13-2017, 07:40 PM

Arch-Druid
BattleTag: Stncold#1786

The problem is he does occasionally say something factual so you can't always outright dismiss him.
Old 08-13-2017, 10:23 PM

Troubadour
BattleTag: Krainz#1972

Found this in Return to Kara:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=142051/t...ined-in-object

If playable Worgen worked like that I would race-change my DK.

And also that thing gives you the old Worgen model.
Old 08-14-2017, 02:33 AM

Banished
BattleTag: Hulk#2393

Blizzard plans to release another large content drop this quarter, with more details at Gamescom

See.

Old 08-14-2017, 03:29 AM

Sentinel Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurzog View Post
Blizzard plans to release another large content drop this quarter, with more details at Gamescom

See.

Large content could mean anything, and btw, got any link?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonneillon View Post
Nothing, this is Scrolls of Lore, every conversation on here slowly distills down to Sylvanas, Lorderon or Worgen. I'm pretty sure that theres a mathematical truth to this.
Old 08-14-2017, 03:33 AM

Time-Lost Proto Nerd

The things I've been hearing make me even more confused about what Blizzard's plan for Gamescom is. We should know soon, as they said more information about their schedule and stuff was coming.
Old 08-14-2017, 03:35 AM

Sentinel Queen

Quote:
The things I've been hearing make me even more confused about what Blizzard's plan for Gamescom is. We should know soon, as they said more information about their schedule and stuff was coming.
Well, they could talk about argus, which is on PTR since a month, but 7.3.5 ? what is there to tell? New classes balance ? more mounts? Raid release date?

7.3.5 should be a -minor- patch, not a " large content drop " so in the end they'll talk about 7.3, show a trailer for it, and then -probably- will tease the next expansion a bit, without saying more.
They did the same for legion, they presentend two cinematics ( one with guldan discovering Illidan, never seen in game again ) and one with the expansion reveal, talked a bit about the setting, and then " more at blizzcon "

Quote:
Nothing, this is Scrolls of Lore, every conversation on here slowly distills down to Sylvanas, Lorderon or Worgen. I'm pretty sure that theres a mathematical truth to this.
Old 08-14-2017, 04:30 AM

Arch-Druid
BattleTag: Joeygiggles#1104

If that link is legit from Gurzog, still waiting for a source,Im convinced we wont see the next expac announced till Blizzcon. Legion was announced at Gamescon and it seems now everyone thinks thats will be norm but really they did it because lets face it they needed the interest back after WoD beause nothing was on the horizon
Old 08-14-2017, 04:56 AM

Sentinel Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeygiggles View Post
If that link is legit from Gurzog, still waiting for a source,Im convinced we wont see the next expac announced till Blizzcon. Legion was announced at Gamescon and it seems now everyone thinks thats will be norm but really they did it because lets face it they needed the interest back after WoD beause nothing was on the horizon
Well, I'm still not convinced though since blizzard did insert the hype with the Kul Tiras files... And the " leak " train is launched, like prior every expansion reveal... Plus, it wouldn't be the first time they announce an expack while launching the last patches of the previous expansion. ( lich king etc ) + this veil of shadows domain name found while it was registered on 2013 ( thus can't be faked ) My doubt are high.

Moreover, if the " Veil of Shadows " leak is true , they would'nt have to spoil 7.3, they could show us a cinematic about "while azeroth greatest champion battle the Legion on Argus to secure Azeroth's futur, ancients threats rise, while the tomb of sargeras is left ungarded, the pillars of creation have been stolen "

Nothing is spoiled about 7.3...

Anyway, we'll see.

Quote:

Last edited by engal; 08-14-2017 at 05:01 AM..
Old 08-14-2017, 07:48 AM

Banished
BattleTag: Hulk#2393

Quote:
Originally Posted by engal View Post
Large content could mean anything, and btw, got any link?
http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...or-Call-Tweets

There

Investor call.
Old 08-14-2017, 08:42 AM

Eternal

Old 08-14-2017, 10:07 AM

Arch-Druid

Old 08-14-2017, 10:16 AM

Demon Hunter

So if its really for 7.3, then the gamescom stuff will be mostly for people who don't check MMO champ but are checking out gamescom. I feel like that a very small number of people but maybe I'm wrong....
Old 08-14-2017, 12:32 PM

Arch-Druid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sift View Post
So if its really for 7.3, then the gamescom stuff will be mostly for people who don't check MMO champ but are checking out gamescom. I feel like that a very small number of people but maybe I'm wrong....
There's bound to be a lot of people who used to play the game who will watch just to neb at what Blizzard are up to. If they hear "AWESOME PATCH MERE DAYS AWAY" they might resub.
Old 08-14-2017, 01:08 PM

Time-Lost Proto Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asterisk View Post
*screenshot of Hakmud of Argus*
That's a really nice detail. I wonder if we'll see Jessera of Mac'Aree too, considering he's the first time the city was mentioned to begin with.
Old 08-14-2017, 01:34 PM

Troubadour
BattleTag: Krainz#1972

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinese speaker
It's all under the header: kul tiras' shadow and says things like nullify, new pvp systems, pve and pvp backgrounds, no new contests. I dunno, could be legit I don't play.

That line you wrote at the bottom says something like: Train brand new progression trees.
The line he's referring to is 鍛造照明新進展系統, which translating engines often translate to "Forging lighting new progress system"

"Train brand new progression trees" looks like something that would actually show up in an expansion reveal

EDIT: Also 沒有新的比賽 is actually "No new race", and not "No new game"
Quote:
Kul Tiras shadows
New role customization (*)
Kurtila as the main land (*)
no new race
Jaina as a new expansion hero (*)
Class transformation (*)
Void
new pvp systems
pve and pvp backgrounds
Train brand new progression trees.
New battlefield dual way (*)
New pursuit of different tribes and alliances (*)
Naga is the main enemy (*)
Extensions appear in gamescom (*)
2017 years
Book in gamescom (*)
Cww / ng.cn leakers website

The (*) lines are the ones which we still only have Google's translation

Last edited by Krainz; 08-14-2017 at 01:57 PM..
Old 08-14-2017, 02:56 PM

Sentinel Queen

比赛 can be translated as race, but not in the sense of a Warcraft race. It's possible that this was originally in English and then google translated to Chinese.
Old 08-14-2017, 03:01 PM

Arch-Druid

"New role customization" is probably "new talents."
"Class transformation" is probably "class/spec rework."
"New battlefield dual way (*)" could just be "new types of battlegrounds."
"New pursuit of different tribes and alliances (*)" might be a new reputation system.
"Book in gamescom (*)" is likely just "play on the show floor."
I'm not sure about "Extensions appear in gamescom (*)"; best guess is just "here's the fucking details bitch."

Also, when I Googled that website earlier, the preview text was "buy this domain please" in English and Chinese.
Old 08-14-2017, 03:58 PM

Arch-Druid
BattleTag: Nyarsz#1553

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
"Class transformation" is probably "class/spec rework."
Regardless of truth or fake, I would love to see Prestige Classes on WoW. For example, Shadow Hunter being a mix of Shadow Priest and Hunter abilities, or an Arcane Assassin, mix of Rogue and Mage.

Last edited by Temo; 08-14-2017 at 04:01 PM..
Old 08-14-2017, 05:33 PM

Eternal

For a patch with Argus in it, there doesn't seem to be any info on how the Eredar originated.

Since Talbuk are now from Argus would it be safe to assume they came from a Talbuk god? A lot of animalistic races seem to have such origins.
Old 08-14-2017, 05:47 PM

Arch-Druid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowsong View Post
For a patch with Argus in it, there doesn't seem to be any info on how the Eredar originated.

Since Talbuk are now from Argus would it be safe to assume they came from a Talbuk god? A lot of animalistic races seem to have such origins.
I dunno, they don't really have much in common with talbuk besides hooves. I guess I wouldn't dismiss it outright, but I don't think it's something too likely.

I think we can safely say they're not titan-forged, though, since the Pantheon seemingly didn't know about Argus.

My honest guess is they just evolved naturally like trolls.
Old 08-14-2017, 09:47 PM

Time-Lost Proto Nerd

That's an interesting place to put Argus on the world map, I would have guessed it would be on the space map.

Old 08-14-2017, 09:53 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Leviathonlx#1820

Quote:
That's an interesting place to put Argus on the world map, I would have guessed it would be on the space map.

Probably was easier to modify that map.
Old 08-14-2017, 09:55 PM

Elune

I'd like it on the space map. It clutters the Broken Isles map and doesn't quite fit in.
Closed Thread

Tags
world of warcraft, wow legion