Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > World of WarCraft Discussion

Old 09-08-2015, 09:57 AM

Eternal

Default Your class and specialization wishes for Legion

So, as we were told, Blizzard wants to overhaul most of the specializations found in the game. Since some overhauls look to be quite significant, as we were shown with Survival Hunter, one can presume that basically anything can happen. With that in mind (and pronouncement of Blizzard declaring how they want to dehomogenize classes etc), what would you like to see? What do you hope for?

I'll start.

Holy Paladin - Make them true combat melee healers/support. Disciple priests are already being remade into this sort of offensive healer, so do the same with paladins, only make them melee offensive healers instead of ranged. Give them some powerful short time buffs that affect those in close vicinity, tie their healing to their melee damage etc.

Rogue - Ditch the idea that rogue has to be stealthy and dual wielding in every case. Assassination should be your "classic" rogue. Stealth, poisons, daggers, backstab, all that. Make Combat into real Swashbuckler focused on fencing, underhanded tricks, little bit of a ranged combat (give them one or two pistol abilities)) and only very limited stealth. And since you want to give Subtlety a ninja vibe, go ahead and make them into a proper blademaster like specialization. Give them two handed swords and polearms, and make them focus on stealth, effects (smokes, mirror image, shadows) and blade mastering.

Warrior - thematics are fine (although I would go more far and really define Arms as this disciplined and skilled master of arms with his abilities), but for the sake of all of us, fix the gameplay mess that ability pruning did.

Death Knight - Make Blood more vampiric. And make them fight with their weapons more. I would also say make Frost two-handed, but as that one is clearly out of question given their Artifacts, I will just leave it at that.
Old 11-24-2015, 09:51 AM

Master Worldbuilder

Orb of Lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraman View Post
What is the reason Blizzard games remodel? please provide an explanation in detail
This is kinda spooky, actually.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PajamaSalad View Post
You are pretty cool for being one of the bad guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronGrackle View Post
I was probably just upset about the Horde fleet in the Second War.
Old 11-24-2015, 09:52 AM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anansi View Post
This is kinda spooky, actually.
It's like its almost human.

Tags
leg expansion, wow legion