Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > WarCraft Lore Discussion

Old 04-08-2016, 08:23 PM

Arch-Druid
BattleTag: Lyvef1re#1109

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenyaArikado View Post
unlike the rest of you i do know when to ignore him and move on darling. Stop projecting.
So far you are the only person not ignoring him.
Old 04-08-2016, 08:25 PM

Banished

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa'danak View Post
So far you are the only person not ignoring him.
Good, because once the others start they dont stop. Can you not shit up yet another thread by trying to tell me what to do? because it wont work and in fight it might just piss me off and (if he answers) make me make 20 pages of arguments about lamposts. So flock off

Last edited by GenyaArikado; 04-08-2016 at 08:29 PM..
Old 04-08-2016, 08:36 PM

Arch-Druid

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenyaArikado View Post
Good, because once the others start they dont stop. Can you not shit up yet another thread by trying to tell me what to do? because it wont work and in fight it might just piss me off and (if he answers) make me make 20 pages of arguments about lamposts. So flock off
I'm not trying to tell you what to do, nor am I sure why you're so angry about this. It was merely an attempt to head off the usual turn of events with Lordaeron, which clearly neither of us is seeking. No offense was intended.

I'll leave it here though, you're right in that this isn't productive.

Last edited by Sa'danak; 04-08-2016 at 08:39 PM..
Old 04-09-2016, 12:19 AM

Eternal

They could have double downed on heroic classism and raised Illidan as a Death Knight Demon Hunter
Old 04-09-2016, 12:31 AM

Elune
BattleTag: Chillman#1339

Default Spoiler warning from the book

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyJP View Post
They could have double downed on heroic classism and raised Illidan as a Death Knight Demon Hunter
Nah that's for the future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathon View Post
SoL: 20 something know it alls telling other 20 something know it alls they know everything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebyarlant View Post
All this faction bitching and people arguing with each other and it's Fojar of all people that comes in with reasonable positivity.
Old 04-09-2016, 12:55 AM

Hippogryph Rider

With Darion's sacrifice Alexandros was not only freed from undeath, but spirited away to some sort of heaven. He can't just come back.
Besides as mentioned already - Whitemane is enough holy representation, so I'd rather they dig up someone else entirely.
Old 04-09-2016, 01:11 AM

Arch-Druid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxotai View Post
With Darion's sacrifice Alexandros was not only freed from undeath, but spirited away to some sort of heaven. He can't just come back.
Besides as mentioned already - Whitemane is enough holy representation, so I'd rather they dig up someone else entirely.
Agreed, if she is indeed supposed to be Zelieks successor. Considering her light based abilities Tirion is a really bizarre fourth though. Maybe it's just me but even putting aside the fact it kills any impact from the paladin questline, Tirion as a horseman with no light based abilities feels...wrong to me.
Old 04-09-2016, 06:34 AM

Sentinel Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa'danak View Post
Hmmmm, I'll grant you that then. That makes things all the stranger that they're going for Tirion then. It would be incredibly bizzare to have the greatest Paladin of our time not use the light and if he does then we have 2 light using Dk's in a group of 4. Cheapens the appeal greatly both in overdoing a concept and breaking the thematic of the class. Something is not adding up here.
That's because Horseman Tirion is, based on the current evidence available to us, probably a red herring. Unlike Nazgrim, Trollbane, and Whitemane, no DK model has been datamined for him yet, and the scenario text that originally caused the Horseman Tirion speculation has had any reference to Tirion removed from it (and before it was removed, they misspelled his name as Tyrion).

Blizzard has put these misdirections in beta/ptr code before, like the references to Anduin dying that showed up in the Mists PTR.
Old 04-09-2016, 06:42 AM

Elune
BattleTag: Chillman#1339

Anduin probably would've died but they changed it due to negative feedback.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathon View Post
SoL: 20 something know it alls telling other 20 something know it alls they know everything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebyarlant View Post
All this faction bitching and people arguing with each other and it's Fojar of all people that comes in with reasonable positivity.
Old 04-09-2016, 06:53 AM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arterius View Post
That's because Horseman Tirion is, based on the current evidence available to us, probably a red herring. Unlike Nazgrim, Trollbane, and Whitemane, no DK model has been datamined for him yet, and the scenario text that originally caused the Horseman Tirion speculation has had any reference to Tirion removed from it (and before it was removed, they misspelled his name as Tyrion).

Blizzard has put these misdirections in beta/ptr code before, like the references to Anduin dying that showed up in the Mists PTR.
And on the other hand, there is a large number of Alexandros Mograine NPCs listed as undead, one even added in some 7.0.3 patch.
Old 04-09-2016, 06:57 AM

Hippogryph Rider

Even though I'm not a fan of Anduin, important characters sons dying is overused trope in Warcraft. Good thing it was changed.
Old 04-09-2016, 11:07 AM

Sentinel Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marthen View Post
And on the other hand, there is a large number of Alexandros Mograine NPCs listed as undead, one even added in some 7.0.3 patch.
I can see Alexandros's spirit making a cameo in the DK or Paladin campaigns (or both), but I'm not sure about them making him a Horseman. It seems strange that they'd go through the effort of playing up how the Ebon Blade are assembling a BRAND NEW group of Horsemen, then resurrect one of the previous Horsemen for it.

Tags
leg expansion, wow legion