Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > World of WarCraft Discussion

Old Today, 07:27 PM

Arch-Druid

Quote:
Originally Posted by C9H20 View Post
Lawl don't kid yourself D, odds are 80% Saurfang gets the job. And much of those remaining 20% is Sylvanas staying in power for a few expansions.

Blizz is not very imaginative with their stories, if it walks like a duck... yeah.
A man can dream, thought.

- A better signature coming soon(ish).
Old Today, 08:08 PM

Hippogryph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deicide View Post
Thematically speaking, Thrall appearing now would be a perfect to signal that the Horde is finding its spirit and purpose.
The Horde is dead, and Blizzard has killed it. How can you get past an entire faction committing genocide? The Horde has been tainted forever and nothing they can write can fix it, short of re-winding time so that the burning of Teldrassil never happened.

What is the heart of the Horde, its spirit and purpose? I don't care anymore, it deserves to be destroyed by the Alliance.
Old Today, 10:23 PM

Troubadour
BattleTag: Krainz#1972

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mungo View Post
How can you get past an entire faction committing genocide?
That's Warcraft.
Old Today, 10:48 PM

Eternal
Location: The most gorgeous place in the world (if you've been there you know what I'm talking about)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mungo View Post
The Horde is dead, and Blizzard has killed it. How can you get past an entire faction committing genocide? The Horde has been tainted forever and nothing they can write can fix it, short of re-winding time so that the burning of Teldrassil never happened.

What is the heart of the Horde, its spirit and purpose? I don't care anymore, it deserves to be destroyed by the Alliance.
And that is the Drama to being part of the Horde. There are people out there who want you dead. You honestly can’t blame them. Do you lie down and die for them? No. You enjoy the challenge. You keep your head up and move forward.

Tags
alliance whining, azeroth literally dying, battle for azeroth, for the whored, mop 2.0 sucks, mop sucks, more like cata 2.0 sucks, quilboar bias, world of warcraft