Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > World of WarCraft Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #7776  
Old Today, 07:27 PM
Deicide Deicide is offline

Arch-Druid
Deicide's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Brazil
Posts: 2,122

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C9H20 View Post
Lawl don't kid yourself D, odds are 80% Saurfang gets the job. And much of those remaining 20% is Sylvanas staying in power for a few expansions.

Blizz is not very imaginative with their stories, if it walks like a duck... yeah.
A man can dream, thought.
__________________
- Sorry for any typos; english's not my primary language.

- A better signature coming soon(ish).
Reply With Quote
  #7777  
Old Today, 08:08 PM
Mungo Mungo is offline

Hippogryph
Mungo's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 179

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deicide View Post
Thematically speaking, Thrall appearing now would be a perfect to signal that the Horde is finding its spirit and purpose.
The Horde is dead, and Blizzard has killed it. How can you get past an entire faction committing genocide? The Horde has been tainted forever and nothing they can write can fix it, short of re-winding time so that the burning of Teldrassil never happened.

What is the heart of the Horde, its spirit and purpose? I don't care anymore, it deserves to be destroyed by the Alliance.
Reply With Quote
  #7778  
Old Today, 10:23 PM
Krainz Krainz is offline

Troubadour
Krainz's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Brazil
Posts: 2,330
BattleTag: Krainz#1972

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mungo View Post
How can you get past an entire faction committing genocide?
That's Warcraft.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7779  
Old Today, 10:48 PM
Menel'dirion Menel'dirion is offline

Eternal
Menel'dirion's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: The most gorgeous place in the world (if you've been there you know what I'm talking about)
Posts: 2,511

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mungo View Post
The Horde is dead, and Blizzard has killed it. How can you get past an entire faction committing genocide? The Horde has been tainted forever and nothing they can write can fix it, short of re-winding time so that the burning of Teldrassil never happened.

What is the heart of the Horde, its spirit and purpose? I don't care anymore, it deserves to be destroyed by the Alliance.
And that is the Drama to being part of the Horde. There are people out there who want you dead. You honestly can’t blame them. Do you lie down and die for them? No. You enjoy the challenge. You keep your head up and move forward.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
alliance whining, azeroth literally dying, battle for azeroth, for the whored, mop 2.0 sucks, mop sucks, more like cata 2.0 sucks, quilboar bias, world of warcraft

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.