Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > WarCraft Lore Discussion

Old 01-26-2011, 03:16 PM

Critter

Default Curse of The Worgen Chapter 3 Summary

Hello all! Originally I was going to post this to the "official" story board on the WoW site but a fellow Druid named Culain mentioned posting this here... So I shall?

This contains spoilers, and I apologize if there are any errors. I did not include EVERYTHING but I typed as much as I could during my lunch break before returning to work My apologies if this is in the wrong area!

Summary now...!

Part 3 starts with Halford as a Worgen jumping from tree to tree in the Blackwald(Which in the actual world of Azeroth, is HUMONGOUS and looks amazing.). Halford goes into detail of how amazing the form feels, how he can see better, hear better, and can smell so well that he can tell that the feces nearby are from a specific animal... eww. Eventually he lands near everyones favorite giant tree, seeing shadows of "figures" talking inside the tree, the flowers in the area calm him and he feels some of the inner rage fade away. Halford considers heading toward the pair(Which are Night Elves.) but then smells blood. He heads toward the blood, his rage and hunger suddenly taking over.

Halford stumbles into Stormglen( I need to change Vulpes history some because of this next part.)

Stormglen is empty, not a soul is in the village. There are bones of animals but none of humans. Halford assumes it was Alpha Primes doing as he advances into the town. Near a house Halford spots a sheep and immediately ripes into it's throat and chows down on it sheep as other Worgen begin to circle him. In a brief moment of intelligence, Halford tosses the sheep toward several of them, not before tearing off a portion for himself of course! The Worgen fight eachother for the corpse as Alpha Prime enters the scene.

AP comments on how Halford retains much of his intelligence, noting how he did not fight to the death for his kill and instead let the others fight among themselves. Halford replies with a witty retort before they walk out of the village, AP explaining to a confused Halford that the town of Stormglen willingly embraced their new form. AP then asks Halford if he's read the book he'd given him yet(AP gave Halford a book called The Essence of Purity in volume 2, Halford ignored both it and his meal at the time.) AP asks Halford how it feels to be a Worgen, Halford feels conflicted and calls it an aberration. AP then goes on to say that that the Pack form was Imperfected, and that the Worgen form is "Something else entirely".

"In order for you to fully understand... To appreciate what you are, you must learn how this form came to be.

The two continue walking. The scene changes from here.

Bel is working on something as Ralaar surprises her, having been gone for a long time. She mentions that Malfurion and Tyrande question her daily to find out where he is though she does not know, and that Sentinels are dispatched often to find him. Ralaar says he'll be found when he wants to be found and admits Malfurion was right, pack form as it is is quite imperfect and asks if Bel has had any success with her project we saw her working on.

Bel says she has, she mentions she can channel Elune's light into any object, enchant it as Ralaar requested, though she does not know if it will be of any benefit.

Ralaar goes on to say that he spent weeks with the Druids of The Pack, whom Malfurion thought had vanished, he says they are very powerful, wild, and violent. Ralaar then goes on to talk about the legend of Elune's desire to tame Goldrinn ferocity and hopes they can forge an item that will soothe the pack form and allow them to use it for vengeance. Bel holds up a staff, calling it The Staff of Elune, saying it holds Elune's very power. Ralaar then mentions the Druids of The Pack hold a special Artifact, Goldrinn's fang, Ralaar believes it can aid in increasing the forms power.

The scene changes to the pair standing by a tree, Ralaar looks VERY feral, yet Night Elf. He has something of a mane and fur on his forearms, he has a hunched back too.

Ralaar tells Belyrsa that the Druids of The Pack will be there soon, and that he's taught them much and goes on to say that to them he is their Alpha. Belyrsa questions this and Ralaar tells her "You will see" as a chorus of howls rings through the forest, a dozen or so Wolves appear running from the forest toward them.

The Druids shift back to their Elven forms, saying to Ralaar(Who they call Alpha) that they came so that their savagery may be controlled and they might be strengthened as he said. One smells Belyrsa and says she carries the foul scent of Elune, then goes on to say he doesn't like her. Ralaar grabs this one by the throat and holds him up, saying "YOUR OPINION WAS NOT REQUESTED!!!" before throwing him down and saying he will do as requested. The druid replies with a weak "Y...Yes Alpha." Ralaar asks if they brought what he requested and Goldrinns fang is shown to him, he presents it to Belyrsa.

It seems Elune herself is antsy as the earth itself creates vines that erupt from the ground and offer themselves to Belyrsa, with Elune's aid she merges the fang of Goldrinn with the Staff of Elune to form the Scythe of Elune. Bel gives a prayer to Elune and Elune responds by blessing the Scythe with her very power.

Ralaar offers himself as the first to be blessed by the Scythe and changes into his pack form. Belyrsa uses the Scythe on him and he begins to change. Ralaar panicks, thinking Goldrinn is rejected the blessing but then realizes the rage he fills is his power growing. He then says this new form(That which looks like playable Worgen) is the true form, the Purity of Essense(Sounds familiar eh?). Bel looks shocked and asks what Ralaar is. Ralaar says "I am a Druid of The Scythe now, Sister. he then goes on to say that he is now "The Alpha Prime. And there is none before me." before the others receive the blessing.

The scene changes back to Stormglen's outskirts, Alpha Prime and Halford are talking. Alpha Prime goes on preaching of the greatness of their form and that they are blessed with true freedom. Halford spats back that if he had freedom, he wouldn't be a sheep eating lupine monstrosity. Alpha Prime retorts with more preaching and mentions Gilneas city and how if he spread the "gift" there, some may fight, others may kill themselves, and some might embrace it. AP goes on to say Halford has till midday tomorrow to choose a side in this, and that once he has chosen his side it cannot be reversed.

The scene changes to Greymane manor, reports of the Forsaken numbers outside the wall have grown to a size nolongers ignoreable. Baron Ashbury says that within their own land over several months livestock has gone missing. A another well dressed man calls Ashbury out on only caring for the livestock, going on to say that Duskhaven has had it's first Starlight Slasher case, the first outside Gilneas city.

Lord Godfrey derails the chatter, holding up a piece of parchment with the image of a Worgen on it, bringing the topic to the presence of the Worgen growing in number, he then asks Genn why he hasn't joined them on hunts recently. Godfrey asks Genn to give him 10 men to let loose in the Blackwald on the Worgen, Genn deflects this by saying it wont stop the Starlight Slasher, and that they'll do this on his terms and his terms only.

Godfrey says Genn should take a break, that the recent years have gotten to him and he should leave making decisions to someone else. Genn gets pissed.

"Someone like YOU, Godfrey? If I didn't need every capable leader right about now, I'd have your treasonous ass chained to a dungeon wall! Now get out of my sight!"

Godfrey retorts by saying he's spilt rebel blood in Genns name and a few more insults before Genn tells him to "GET. OUT. NOW!" as his wife appears. Genn asks her to make sure he is not disturbed, Genn is looking very angry and slightly feral right now.

Genn collapses into his Observatory, Belyrsa is looking out into the ocean. She soothes him with her spell as he asks her to help his Alchemist Krennan to concoct a potion that would aid in pacifying himself, she agrees to this and asks what happened downstairs. Genn tells her and she comments that Godfrey would only be walking into his own death.

Belyrsa mentions she believes it may be Ralaar that is the cause of the massive growth in Worgen population, then goes on to say Genn needs allies. saying he shelters the truth of her people and his own predicament, then says eventually the wall he constructed to hide his secrets will eventually crumble. Genn says he will hold it as long as he can, that he can't let his people know he was bitten. Genn then says he's considered granting Crowley and his army amnesty for what happened years ago, Belyrsa thinks it would be a good idea. Genn then asks what if it won't work, what should he do to stop Ralaar? Belyrsa just says "Prayer."

The scene changes.

Shandris and Malfurion are about to attack a Satyr fortification, Shandris mentions that many Druids have gone missing, Malfurion shrugs it off though mentions they were ones who spoke out for the Pack form. They lead their army toward the fortification and begin attacking, as they do Ralaar leads his Worgen toward the fortification. Shandris and Malfurion hear the eery howling and see the Worgen approaching, not knowing what they are. They assume they are being flanked by them but the Worgen attack the Satyr instead, tearing them to shreds. Shandris commands her sisters to aid the Worgen, Malfurion seems confused as hell.

They destroy the Satyr and Alpha Prime calls out to Malfurion before attacking him, saying his Shan'do has blood on his hands and justice must be delivered. Other Worgen bite Druids, Sentinels, and Priestesses, all of which turn into Worgen on the spot. Malfurion holds back Alpha Prime and his Worgen with roots as the Night Elves flee, he calls the Worgen a new mance before fleeing too.

A monologue begins about how the Worgen tore through Ashenvale, killing both Satyr and Night Elves, the bite back then was more potent(likely because it came from original Druids of the Scythe) and those bittened turned instantly.

Malfurion has his Druids meet him in Moonglade, and with Cenarius help they create the Cenarion Circle because of the Worgen threat and the experimenting of new forms Druids have done, having great misuse with them(As shown by the Druids of The Scythe). Naralex speaks up about killing every Worgen they can, calling them the evilest of evils. Malfurion says they are still their kin and their intent was noble, just misguided. Malfurion goes on to say he will use the Scythe to send them to "The Wild Realm(Emerald Dream) as Goldrinn resides there, and a tree know as Daral'nir in the dream soothes the rage of those in the dream.

Fandral wants to know how Malfurion knows of such a tree, Malfurion says it doesn't matter and what does matter is they don't kill their own, rather allow them to dream in peace at the tree.

Genn interrupts, asking how Belyrsa knew of the meeting, she says she was there. We then see that she interrupts the meeting, saying she has the Scythe. Malfurion orders his Druids to seize her. Naralex stops Malfurion, telling him that Bel came to repent and it is needed for their plan to work. Bel says she will go to the Druids of The Scythe and speak to them, tell them Malfurion seeks their forgiveness and wants to meet. Malfurion says they will use this opportunity to send their kin to the dream, then they will destroy the Satyr.

"And with that decree, the Cenarion Circle embarked upon it's first great task."

The scene changes to Alpha Prime and a human looking out a window, they speak of Halford and how he hasn't moved in hours. The scene then switches to Halford who is reading through the Essence of Purity book. Something doesn't feel right about the book, something he feels he'd notice if his mind was in the right place. At this time he remembers how he felt near the flowers by the giant tree the "purple skinned beings" were at. He races to it, book in hand, and feels much better, much more in-tune with himself. Curiosity gets the best of him and he descends into the tree's roots to the cavern below. There the feeling becomes intense and suddenly he realizes something about the book.

The R's in the book are tilted due to a printing error, something common with Maxwell Wiggins books, he then put the points together and realized Maxwell was a member of Alpha Primes wolf cult and a rebel sympathizer, then went on to find out that the Starlight Slasher kills were actually a "rite of passage" for the cult in proving they were ready. Alpha Prime was breaking his own rules and killed even killed those who resisted the "gift". Halford then concludes that Gilneas is next to be attacked.

Chapter ends.

Last edited by Vulpe; 01-26-2011 at 04:40 PM..
Old 01-26-2011, 03:39 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Leviathonlx#1820

I didn't even look to see if it came out today since I recall someone saying it wasn't coming out till next week before. Seems I was right and it came out today.
Old 01-26-2011, 03:46 PM

The draconic Titleless - Mod
Send a message via AIM to HalfElfDragon Send a message via MSN to HalfElfDragon Send a message via Yahoo to HalfElfDragon

Quote:
Malfurion has his Druids meet him in Moonglade, and with Cenarius help they create the Cenarion Circle because of the Worgen threat and the experimenting of new forms Druids have done.
I did not see that coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
See! Not everyone on the internet is so stubborn they can't have their opinions changed
Old 01-26-2011, 03:54 PM

Elune

I find it funny how so far they haven't bothered to draw a female worgen. :p I'll upload a few images from the comic again for areas people may be interested in.

Last edited by Leviathon; 01-26-2011 at 03:57 PM..
Old 01-26-2011, 03:56 PM

Elune

The Cenarion Circle was formed due to the Worgen threat, huh? Interesting. Will be interesting to see how things develop in game (if they do, anyway).
Old 01-26-2011, 04:03 PM

Send a message via AIM to HalfElfDragon Send a message via MSN to HalfElfDragon Send a message via Yahoo to HalfElfDragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathon View Post
I find it funny how so far they haven't bothered to draw a female worgen. :p I'll upload a few images from the comic again for areas people may be interested in.
I'd like to see some of the founding of the Cenarion Circle, myself.

Quote:
See! Not everyone on the internet is so stubborn they can't have their opinions changed
Old 01-26-2011, 04:04 PM

Arch-Druid

the ending is quite intense. can't wait for chptr 4
Old 01-26-2011, 04:12 PM

Elune

Will be fun to see the attack on Gilneas City in the next chapter. Also nice that it's been mentioned that Ralaar really was just lying and was working against GIlneas (like the one story said).

Old 01-26-2011, 04:43 PM

Critter

Taking this opportunity during a break at work to once again apologize for the errors in my post and a big thank you to the above poster for posting those images!

Malfurion in one panel looks like one of the characters from the Invasion of The Body Snatchers movie.... I can't unsee that.

If there are any other specific images people would like, I can post them also!
Old 01-26-2011, 04:48 PM

Guru of Gilneas

I'm just puzzled by the implication that Elune blessed the Scythe of Elune with her power, which led to the creation of the worgen. Why?
Old 01-26-2011, 04:48 PM

BattleTag: Omacron#1477

Hrm. I didn't know the Cenarion Circle was formed for much of anything, though it makes sense. I just kind of assumed that when Malfurion became a druid, the cenarion circle was formed to train others.

Where did other druids get their training before the circle, though? And was there a governing body for them, maybe closer integrated with the night elf state?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
I'm just puzzled by the implication that Elune blessed the Scythe of Elune with her power, which led to the creation of the worgen. Why?
If my interpretation is correct, prior to the creation of the scythe, the druids of the pack turned into mindless, violent wolves. The scythe turned them into Worgen, which allowed them to retain some of their intelligence, though it didn't exactly calm them down as hoped.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:52 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omacron View Post
Hrm. I didn't know the Cenarion Circle was formed for much of anything, though it makes sense. I just kind of assumed that when Malfurion became a druid, the cenarion circle was formed to train others.

Where did other druids get their training before the circle, though? And was there a governing body for them, maybe closer integrated with the night elf state?

If my interpretation is correct, prior to the creation of the scythe, the druids of the pack turned into mindless, violent wolves. The scythe turned them into Worgen, which allowed them to retain some of their intelligence, though it didn't exactly calm them down as hoped.
It could be because Goldrinn rejected Elune, so only half the blessing took effect.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:56 PM

Guru of Gilneas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omacron View Post

They probably just learned more directly from Shan'do and Cenarius. And once they learned enough, these druids probably learned on their own, which is why they experimented with different forms during this time.

Quote:
Still, Elune had a personal hand, so to speak, in the creation of the worgen. Does Elune have some purpose in mind for them? If Elune was responsible for the Scythe of Elune falling into the hands of Velinde Starsong, then Elune may have taken the worgen on as her warriors, or at least Elune's shock troopers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferlion View Post
It could be because Goldrinn rejected Elune, so only half the blessing took effect.
That's quite plausible. I wonder what would have happened if the druids of the pack did not submit to the Fang of Goldrinn, but just the Staff of Elune itself.
Old 01-26-2011, 05:00 PM

BattleTag: Omacron#1477

Quote:
That's quite plausible. I wonder what would have happened if the druids of the pack did not submit to the Fang of Goldrinn, but just the Staff of Elune itself.
Moonkin?
Old 01-26-2011, 05:50 PM

Arch-Druid
BattleTag: Falarson#1968

Almost laughed when I saw Naralex as one of the founding members of the Cenarion Circle. After all, his friends were the first in millenia to disobey the regulations and create the Druids of the Fang

In my opinion this one was an awesome issue. I suppose the next one will be the first part of the Worgen playthrough.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:54 PM

Critter

Indeed! It seems Chapter 4 is the beginning of the outbreak in Gilneas city, Chapter 5 being the finale hints at the Cataclysm occuring either during it or at the end. Or perhaps not, as this is weeks or months before PC'ers begin as Worgen in Duskhaven.

Chapter 4 will be available February 23rd. If you guys would like, I'd be more than happy to provide a more accurate summary free of selling errors(Which I need to edit sometime tonight/tomorrow morning in this one..) and scans of major events.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:04 PM

Guru of Gilneas

Still nothing mentioning either the Gilnean famine or Gilnean druids... or the initial summoning of the worgen by Arugal or Velinde Starsong. So many important pieces still missing.
Old 01-26-2011, 11:03 PM

Elune

It also looks like they are setting up the reasons why we don't see Alpha Prime in game. Wouldn't make much sense for such an important figure in Worgen lore to not make an appearance in WoW.

So either he get's killed, banished i.e. Illidan, banished to the Emerald Dream, escapes and goes underground.. so many possibilities.

I honestly hope that they don't kill him, with the impact that he has had on Gilneas it would be more interesting to see him escape and start building up a new worgen pack, maybe joining forces with the remnents of the wolfcult then it would be up to the Gilnean worgen to put him down once and for all.
Old 01-26-2011, 11:43 PM

Loremaster

You know...I'm starting to suspect that the mysterious Master Arugal claimed to serve might have been Ralaar...

Just think about it. What if the impetus of the Worgen turning against Gilneas was Arugal summoning Ralaar or some other Druids of the Scythe after having previously only summoned obedient feral Worgen who'd all been unwilling night elf victims of the curse? The same could have happened to Velinde; the gradual loss of control and summoning of additional Worgen seemed to coincide with her identifying pack leaders and increasing organization within the Worgen packs. What if those pack leaders were also newly awakened Druids of the Scythe, who began waking more and more of the feral Worgen to follow them as they grew more numerous?

Considering Ralaar seems to want to deliberately spread the curse far and wide (why else attack a major population center with Worgen capable of infecting others with their condition), I wonder if maybe the humans wearing shackles in Pyrewood were part of some effort Arugal on Ralaar's behalf to make the curse contagious to humans. Hence the Worgen in Duskwood and Ashenvale don't spread their curse to the locals, while those in Silverpine (onviously) do. It would explain why two races with no particularly common ancestry like humans and night elves share a susceptibility to the Worgen curse while none of the other races seem to. Perhaps Arugal altered the curse to affect humans specifically.

Just hypothesizing here, but...I'm beginning to think it just might be feasible for them to actually reconcile many of the loose ends of the pre-Cataclysm Worgen backstory now that we've got a villainous Worgen around who seems keen on spreading the curse throughout the populace Gilneas. The existence of intelligent Worgen who seemingly want the curse to spread raises all sorts of possible explanations for how certain Worgen behaved and the circumstances of their summoning in different parts of the world.
Old 01-26-2011, 11:49 PM

Guru of Gilneas

Now here's my question regarding what we know so far and old worgen lore from Vanilla. Velinde Starsong actually went looking for answers about the worgen in the Grove the Ancients and the libraries of Darnassus, but she was unable to find anything. How could the night elves, especially the druids, forget something as memorable and monumental as the worgen? Will this just be one of the forgotten pieces of oudated lore? Just another retcon?
Old 01-26-2011, 11:52 PM

The druids seem ashamed and outraged about the Druids of the Scythe. I wouldn't be surprised if they swore themselves to silence and intentionally kept mentions of them out of the archives

Quote:
Old 01-27-2011, 12:00 AM

Loremaster

Quote:
Now here's my question regarding what we know so far and old worgen lore from Vanilla. Velinde Starsong actually went looking for answers about the worgen in the Grove the Ancients and the libraries of Darnassus, but she was unable to find anything. How could the night elves, especially the druids, forget something as memorable and monumental as the worgen? Will this just be one of the forgotten pieces of oudated lore? Just another retcon?
Well, we don't know just how old Velinde was, so it's always possible she was born after the events that created the Worgen (or still a child). Or she could have simply been far removed from the events at the time.

In light of that possibility, be it the highborne or the practices of demon hunters, the night elves don't seem prone to keep dangerous information about their people's follies accessibly archived, and they seem almost preternaturally good at keeping secrets, even within their own race; consider how players are sent to Gracina Spiritmight to seek knowledge of the Silithid while the night elves of Feralas came across as completely flummoxed by the nature of the Silithid and seemed ignorant of their connection to the war fought against the Qiraji a thousand years ago.

Simply put, they probably buried the knowledge, and exercised their uncanny talent for nation-wide discretion that keeps word of things like the specifics of the War of the Shifting Sands from being common knowledge even among their own people. Especially since the last thing the Cenarion Circle would want is for any future druids-in-training to learn about the Pack or Worgen Forms and start trying it themselves. Notice how we don't hear any night elves speaking openly of the demon hunters? The kaldorei are remarkably talented at remaining tight-lipped about their past mistakes in an effort to keep others from unearthing the dangerous results.

Last edited by ARM3481; 01-27-2011 at 12:02 AM..
Old 01-27-2011, 12:16 AM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARM3481 View Post
The same could have happened to Velinde; the gradual loss of control and summoning of additional Worgen seemed to coincide with her identifying pack leaders and increasing organization within the Worgen packs. What if those pack leaders were also newly awakened Druids of the Scythe, who began waking more and more of the feral Worgen to follow them as they grew more numerous?
Or it could be a more natural explaination. Since these worgen were basically humanoid wolves, and wolves are pack animals, whenever a group of wolves get together it's natural for them to establish the alpha leader. They have to, it's all instinct for them. Just like when Alpha Prime declared himself pack leader, the alpha as everyone else was then accepting him as alpha. Wolves/Worgen have to have an alpha, they must have the pack leader regardless of the night elf intelligence behind it.

Just look at your dogs for a more closer example. And I know that's sounding like "Dog Whisperer" but it's true. If the humans do not establish themselves as alpha then the dog will make itself alpha because it's need it as part of the pack.

When more and more of these worgen, as summoned, began to spread, they had to establish their own packs, their own pack leaders. It's all instinct for them. You see it with Ivar Bloodfang with his pack. It's natural for them.

Doesn't mean that there may be some hidden things lurking behind it...

Last edited by Ma Caque Attaque; 01-27-2011 at 12:20 AM..
Old 01-27-2011, 12:22 AM

Loremaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLRMNKY View Post
Or it could be a more natural explaination. Since these worgen were basically humanoid wolves, and wolves are pack animals, whenever a group of wolves get together it's natural for them to establish the alpha leader. They have to, it's all instinct for them. Just like when Alpha Prime declared himself pack leader, the alpha as everyone else was then accepting him as alpha. Wolves/Worgen have to have an alpha, they must have the pack leader regardless of the night elf intelligence behind it.

Just look at your dogs for a more closer example. And I know that's sounding like "Dog Whisperer" but it's true. If the humans do not establish themselves as alpha then the dog will make itself alpha because it's need it as part of the pack.

When more and more of these worgen, as summoned, began to spread, they had to establish their own packs, their own pack leaders. It's all instinct for them. You see it with Ivar Bloodfang with his pack. It's natural for them.

Doesn't mean that there may be some hidden things lurking behind it...
Except that doesn't account for the part where additional Worgen began to appear without being summoned by Velinde. Waking more Worgen from the Dream without her say-so sounds like the result of someone using druidic magic (since there wasn't a mage like Arugal there to do it).

If some of the Worgen pack leaders were actually Druids of the Pack, they could have been the ones responsible for the Worgen numbers continuing to increase in the Howling Vale and Duskwood even after Velinde stopped summoning them.
Old 01-27-2011, 12:40 AM

Elune
BattleTag: Lonami#2916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathon View Post
I didn't even look to see if it came out today since I recall someone saying it wasn't coming out till next week before. Seems I was right and it came out today.
They changed it to 2 February 2 weeks ago, in the official site O_O.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfElfDragon View Post
Quote:
Malfurion has his Druids meet him in Moonglade, and with Cenarius help they create the Cenarion Circle because of the Worgen threat and the experimenting of new forms Druids have done.
I did not see that coming.
THAT SUCKS. What the fuck, suddenly, worgen are behind everything. What are they, Old Gods 2.0?

I hate it when they force stuff to be related to everything.

Quote:
Still nothing mentioning either the Gilnean famine or Gilnean druids... or the initial summoning of the worgen by Arugal or Velinde Starsong. So many important pieces still missing.
I'm going to be very disappointed if they forget this :S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLRMNKY View Post
I honestly hope that they don't kill him, with the impact that he has had on Gilneas it would be more interesting to see him escape and start building up a new worgen pack, maybe joining forces with the remnents of the wolfcult then it would be up to the Gilnean worgen to put him down once and for all.
I don't know who he's working for, but he would have made sense as the final special boss of Shadowfang Keep.

Quote:
You know...I'm starting to suspect that the mysterious Master Arugal claimed to serve might have been Ralaar...
Makes sense .

Quote:
If some of the Worgen pack leaders were actually Druids of the Pack, they could have been the ones responsible for the Worgen numbers continuing to increase in the Howling Vale and Duskwood even after Velinde stopped summoning them.
Makes sense, too .

EDIT:

Wait, wasn't Falstad 9000 years old? If so, and we don't consider it a retcon, this war is going on at least 1000 years after the WotA, which doesn't make too much sense.

Metzen: They are one of the ancient races of Northrend that we haven't spoken of before... because we hadn't made them up before. (laughter)

~Main: Expansion theorycrafting, Expansions list, The Age of Nightmare, Empire of the Tides (coming soon)~
~Fan ficton: Anachronos Journey: The Timeless Heir~ ~Geography of continents series: Old Kalimdor (original), Pandaria~
~Locations as zones series: Azjol-Nerub, Barrow Deeps, Zul'Aman, Demon Hunter zone, Caverns of Time~

Last edited by Lon-ami; 01-27-2011 at 01:03 AM..