Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > WarCraft Lore Discussion

Old 07-15-2010, 05:51 PM

Eternal

Tome of Experience The Forsaken in the Western Plaguelands - Speculation

It appears that through quests the Forsaken gain control of ALL of Andorhal. Not only that, but they explode plague barrels among some of the regained human farms. Not only that, but Sylvanas' respect for the Horde seems to have evaporated.

http://runaan.shaiex.net/pictures/wp...punishment.jpg

http://runaan.shaiex.net/pictures/wp...ine/broken.jpg

She sends Koltira to be brainwashed because he made a deal with Thassarian to regroup their troops before fighting. Then in the second photo...she mentions loyalty must be with "the Horde, or more specifically the Forsaken...".

It is readily apparent to me that the Forsaken are following a bad path. Who knows what will happen to them? Speculation?

My take:

I don't understand how organizations like the Cenarion Circle and The Argent Crusade will allow the Forsaken to undo all the work they did in the Western Plaguelands. When doing quests there, it is apparent that the Cenarion Circle played a large role in this recovery. I doubt they would support the Forsaken plaguing it up with plague barrels and plague bombs. Not only that, but the Alliance must be pissed at losing all the progress they made in redeeming Andorhal. I just have a feeling that they should all group together...the other Horde races, the neutral organizations and the Alliance to eliminate the Forsaken before they evolve into a greater threat. I doubt this will happen due to game mechanics however, but who knows.
Old 07-15-2010, 05:59 PM

Arch-Druid
Send a message via Yahoo to Joshmaul

The Alliance probably have quests along a similar vein, I would think.

Horde: Eaglespear - Joshmaul - Sekhesmet - Malkus - Kitrik - Suzl
Alliance: Devaneaux - Jaedenlaek - Vendross - Zherron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornakk
…the ritual came to a close and a demon of untold power (but limited stature) was pulled through the void, kicking and biting and gnashing its teeth, forcibly bound to the mortal world. The warlock, a quizzical expression on his face, regarded his familiar, who was in fact now quite unfamiliar, and inquired, "Who in the hell are you?"
Old 07-15-2010, 06:04 PM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshmaul View Post
The Alliance probably have quests along a similar vein, I would think.
They do, but they are unfinished currently. Of course I'm sure they lead to the same end: Andorhal is in the Forsaken's control.

Most of the Alliance quests have to do with eliminating remaining Scourge, killing foxes..freeing spirits. Nothing vile.
Old 07-15-2010, 06:33 PM

Sentinel Queen
Send a message via AIM to Jigsaw Complex Send a message via MSN to Jigsaw Complex Send a message via Yahoo to Jigsaw Complex

Need we more reason to pistol whip Syl?

'Yea see that purple light? Just walk into that to enter the city. Just trust me you'll be fine!'.

We are Sex Bob-Omb! And we're here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff!

"By and large, language is a tool for concealing the truth." - George Carlin
Old 07-15-2010, 07:05 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Leviathonlx#1820

Yea questlines in Cataclysm always have the same end regardless of faction which is partly what helps the story telling quite a bit.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:04 PM

Arch-Druid

While we already had a thread about this topic here, nice of you to show actual proof of it, thanks! but perhaps we can continue talking about it in that thread, to avoid having to say everything twice. There's more info about the pact between the DK's there
Old 07-16-2010, 03:44 AM

Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagan View Post
It appears that through quests the Forsaken gain control of ALL of Andorhal. Not only that, but they explode plague barrels among some of the regained human farms. Not only that, but Sylvanas' respect for the Horde seems to have evaporated.

http://runaan.shaiex.net/pictures/wp...punishment.jpg
Wait a minute....

Beneath the Undercity?
I didn't even know there was such a place.
What the hell has she been cooking down there??
Old 07-16-2010, 08:20 AM

Arch-Druid
Send a message via Yahoo to Joshmaul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowtide View Post
She might refer to the current Undercity. Remember, with Cataclysm, the surface area of UC will be accessible.
Yeah, but "Undercity" technically refers to the part beneath the ruins of Lordaeron. She specifically said "beneath the Undercity", which makes me think there's some kind of secret chamber down there that the Kor'kron guards don't know about.

Horde: Eaglespear - Joshmaul - Sekhesmet - Malkus - Kitrik - Suzl
Alliance: Devaneaux - Jaedenlaek - Vendross - Zherron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornakk
…the ritual came to a close and a demon of untold power (but limited stature) was pulled through the void, kicking and biting and gnashing its teeth, forcibly bound to the mortal world. The warlock, a quizzical expression on his face, regarded his familiar, who was in fact now quite unfamiliar, and inquired, "Who in the hell are you?"