Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > World of WarCraft Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2017, 11:56 AM

Arch-Druid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazja View Post
Just watched the cinematic. Am I supposed to believe that Kill'jeden actually didn't wish to join the Legion and was merely too much of a coward to refuse Sargeras?
I don't think that was the case at first, but the patch trailer did show how he was growing tired with Sargeras so it probably became that way over time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shekinah View Post
I can't tell what's being said due to terrible audio. >.<
Yeah. It was the only one I could find though. I'm sure better ones will crop up soon.
Old 06-20-2017, 12:05 PM

Arch-Druid
BattleTag: Stncold#1786

WoWhead will probably have it up within the next hour or two. Or someone else whose guildies have some control over their mouths will post another version, though I'll admit the Planet of the Apes comment was semi-amusing.

Anyway, I have to wonder how long it'll sit there in the "sky." Is it going to be moved away somehow at the end of the expansion/7.3 or is just going to stay there until the servers shut down for good.

Cause I'm kinda cool with either option. Also how damn close together are they cause you'd think there be some gravity shenanigans going on there.

Last edited by Yorenec; 06-20-2017 at 12:10 PM..
Old 06-20-2017, 12:07 PM

Eternal
BattleTag: Torch#2569

That somehow managed to be more and less retarded than I thought. At least there's a bit of a "wtf Illidan" moment at the end, as retarded as the cause is (Get real, it's fucking retarded. Full retarded).

Still, the fuck is Maiev. Did Nightwell give us our female overload for the expansion or something?

If I die, blame it on BfA
Old 06-20-2017, 12:10 PM

Trade Baroness - Moderator

Night Elf Icon (War3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torch View Post
That somehow managed to be more and less retarded than I thought. At least there's a bit of a "wtf Illidan" moment at the end, as retarded as the cause is (Get real, it's fucking retarded. Full retarded).

Still, the fuck is Maiev. Did Nightwell give us our female overload for the expansion or something?
Maiev pulled a Cordana because the BL promised to raise Naisha.
Old 06-20-2017, 12:21 PM

Arch-Druid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorenec View Post
Cause I'm kinda cool with either option. Also how damn close together are they cause you'd think there be some gravity shenanigans going on there.
If it's not merely an open hole in the space, and something more like a potral with some unseen layer that holds the way, than it may be fine.
Old 06-20-2017, 12:21 PM

Banished

Quote:

I don't think what they are really close, think they in theirs​ places in Great Dark and it's just scar in reality between them.

Last edited by Aram; 06-20-2017 at 12:24 PM..
Old 06-20-2017, 12:35 PM

Banished
BattleTag: Hulk#2393

Blizzard just Lore Raped / retconned something. The Crystal that illidan works only works on Legion Worlds.

Azeroth is DEFINETLY not a Legion world.
Old 06-20-2017, 12:35 PM

Banished

Old 06-20-2017, 12:36 PM

Arch-Druid
BattleTag: Stncold#1786

On that note, would there be any interest in an SoL NA-Ally ToS raid? Since it's very unlikely we'd fill the 2/3/9 setup with purely SoL'ers I wouldn't be against people bringing friends but if we don't get enough from that I'd just rather not do it.

Also I haven't raid led in a very long time so this has the potential of being a massive clusterfuck and I may or may not be drunk too. Ilev minimum will probably be like 885 or something.
Old 06-20-2017, 12:38 PM

Arch-Druid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurzog View Post
Blizzard just Lore Raped / retconned something. The Crystal that illidan works only works on Legion Worlds.

Argus is though. He used it to connect Argus and Azeroth. What's the problem here?
Old 06-20-2017, 12:40 PM

Sentinel Queen

Illidan be like " I'll destroy every plan I have aboutt linking Draenor to Argus with the Sargerite Keystone and do something stupid that the sargerite keystone wasn't supposed to do because it was not supposed to work that way "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonneillon View Post
Nothing, this is Scrolls of Lore, every conversation on here slowly distills down to Sylvanas, Lorderon or Worgen. I'm pretty sure that theres a mathematical truth to this.
Old 06-20-2017, 12:41 PM

Elune

Quote:

It's literally Argus my dude

Also my new favourite picture of Khadgar is his incredulous face he gives Illidan.

Old 06-20-2017, 12:47 PM

Banished

Yeah but that is the point IT shouldnt work. Since it is just TO demon worlds not FROM demon worlds to ANY world
Old 06-20-2017, 12:48 PM

Banished

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
It's literally Argus my dude

Also my new favourite picture of Khadgar is his incredulous face he gives Illidan.

Oh yeah
Old 06-20-2017, 12:51 PM

Sentinel Queen

Cleaner version

Quote:
Nothing, this is Scrolls of Lore, every conversation on here slowly distills down to Sylvanas, Lorderon or Worgen. I'm pretty sure that theres a mathematical truth to this.
Old 06-20-2017, 12:51 PM

Warden

Quote:
Yeah but that is the point IT shouldnt work. Since it is just TO demon worlds not FROM demon worlds to ANY world
Well, I'm pretty sure Khadgar or Illidan have enough arcane knowledge to be able to get Azeroth's coordinates into the Sargerite keystone or just use the power of the key, which opens portals to Legion worlds, to be able to open a desired portal elsewhere.
Old 06-20-2017, 12:53 PM

Banished

Quote:
With Portal in Tomb no problem here. Azeroth already was connected with Argus and Legions Portal System, so does not differ with any Demon World.
Old 06-20-2017, 12:58 PM

Arch-Druid

Mana

Quote:
On that note, would there be any interest in an SoL NA-Ally ToS raid? Since it's very unlikely we'd fill the 2/3/9 setup with purely SoL'ers I wouldn't be against people bringing friends but if we don't get enough from that I'd just rather not do it.

Also I haven't raid led in a very long time so this has the potential of being a massive clusterfuck and I may or may not be drunk too. Ilev minimum will probably be like 885 or something.
890 holy priest is okay with that.

Also, did Illidan rip through the fabric of reality so we could invade Argus?
Old 06-20-2017, 12:59 PM

Sentinel Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aram View Post
With Portal in Tomb no problem here. Azeroth already was connected with Argus and Legions Portal System, so does not differ with any Demon World.
Then, why did the Legion did not do this BEFORE when they had the Keystone?

Instead of rushing straight to Hyjal, raise the tomb from the seas, open tomb, link it with Argus, then use the sargerite keystone to connect both world.

Plothole.

Quote:
Old 06-20-2017, 01:04 PM

Banished

Quote:
Originally Posted by engal View Post

Instead of rushing straight to Hyjal, raise the tomb from the seas, open tomb, link it with Argus, then use the sargerite keystone to connect both world.

Plothole.
Yeah

A Massive one (literally)
Old 06-20-2017, 01:04 PM

Elune

It's pretty handwave'able:

- If you want to use a key multiple times, you better don't destroy it.
- Illidan probably tinkered with it.
-Maybe there wasn't enough fel energy on Azeroth just yet to 'anchor" the keystone before the Broken Shore happened.
Old 06-20-2017, 01:06 PM

Banished

Quote:

Plothole.
Did what exactly? Why they need summon Argus?

Anyway, preChronicle world, should wait part 3
Old 06-20-2017, 01:08 PM

Sentinel Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungleluke View Post
It's pretty handwave'able:

- If you want to use a key multiple times, you better don't destroy it.
- Illidan probably tinkered with it.
-Maybe there wasn't enough fel energy on Azeroth just yet to 'anchor" the keystone before the Broken Shore happened.
I don't think this key is " on use " with one charge only, if so It'll be pretty useless.

BTW, I wanna see the face of Turalyon and the army of the light when they'll see Azeroth appearing in Argus' sky xD

Quote:
Old 06-20-2017, 01:09 PM

Arch-Druid

Quote:
BTW, I wanna see the face of Turalyon and the army of the light when they'll see Azeroth appearing in Argus' sky xD
I actually wish that, between Khadgar looking horrified and the Argus reveal, they had shown people across Azeroth looking up at the sky scared/worried too.
Old 06-20-2017, 01:10 PM

Banished

It is obvious the legion was afraid of Azeroth so they didnt want to use it.
Closed Thread

Tags
world of warcraft, wow legion