Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > WarCraft Lore Discussion

Old 04-12-2016, 07:05 AM

Arch-Druid

Default Integrate Hearthstone, Add Crazy

Remember the trailer for the Argent Tournament, there was an Orc pirate riding on the back of a parrot with a jousting lance. I don't know who that Orc is, but he needs to become a main character. Just imagine an orc pirate on a giant parrot as a main character.

And gnomes, they have shieldmaidens in hearthstone, they need shield maidens in the game. Heck in hearthstone they have time manipulating devices for gnomes. That would be so fricken awesome if they put that in the game. Gnomes use exploding chickens in hearthstone, they need to use exploding chickens in game. Like imagine a quest where a gnome uses a turret with rapidfire exploding chickens.

And then there is the Ethereal riding a laser camel. I want everyone to sit there and contemplate this, a camel made of lasers.

Oh yes and a playable ogre ninja. What could be more awesome or amazing as an ogre ninja.

Or that murloc knight explorer that is on Brann Bronzebeard's team. You heard me, that murlock has a monocle, a goddamn monocle. Why do we not have murlocs with monocles as a playable faction?

Warcrafts needs to go crazy, and I mean batshit crazy. I'm talking Matt Ward Flying Blood Angel Librarian Dreadnaught crazy. I'm talking Harry Dresden riding zombie t-rex insanity. I'm talking Wonder Woman leading an army of Gorilla knights insane. I'm talking Saints Row Enter the Dominatrix expansion levels of madness.

Warcraft has plenty of background mythos to draw from, they should use it. And not just use it as a joke or a sidemission, but make these things an integral part of the lore.

I remember the mists of pandaria loading screens. It said that the zandalari had dinomancers. I thought to myself, why can't I be a zandalari Dinomancer?

Last edited by Bullroarer; 04-12-2016 at 07:10 AM..
Old 04-12-2016, 07:15 AM

Problemsolver

Crazy? You mean sort of like an undead rockstar riding a T-rex riding a rocket-fueled flying shark with a laser cannon attached to its head type of crazy?

In which case I agree completely. We need more of those.
Old 04-12-2016, 07:17 AM

Arch-Druid

Oh yeah, that is awesome.

Just awesome as that robotic hamerhead goblin submarine that shoots lazers, which was in the goblin leveling zone.
Old 04-12-2016, 07:18 AM

Eternal

Sir Finley is actually on the Broken Isles, so there you go :p
Old 04-12-2016, 07:30 AM

Arch-Druid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
Sir Finley is actually on the Broken Isles, so there you go :p
Does he have his monocle?

Tags
hearthstone