Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > World of WarCraft Discussion

Old 04-09-2014, 12:25 PM

Elune
BattleTag: CEMOTucu#2138

I'm the only one that feels draenei siege tanks should shoot laser beams from those crystals... instead of throwing them? I mean...unless the crystals are diamond-hard.

Loremaster on
MundoWarcraft

(Spanish Warcraft Lore Community and Roleplay)
Old 04-09-2014, 12:27 PM

Keeper of the Grove
BattleTag: MelosEgo#1512

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cemotucu View Post
I'm the only one that feels draenei siege tanks should shoot laser beams from those crystals... instead of throwing them? I mean...unless the crystals are diamond-hard.
They could give off an AoE type of thing or explode that when it hits the ground of course.
Old 04-09-2014, 12:28 PM

Site Staff - Moderator
BattleTag: Pyrolithic#1538

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijffdrie View Post
Really neat-looking draenei siege weapons. Note that those are not javelins with a crystal tip. The crystals (and only the crystals) are the ammo
Try though I might, I have no idea how that's supposed to work. It doesn't seem like it'd be able to throw the crystals, but if they were just thrusting them out, you don't think that type of ordnance would be efficient in the slightest.
Old 04-09-2014, 12:43 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellick View Post
Try though I might, I have no idea how that's supposed to work. It doesn't seem like it'd be able to throw the crystals, but if they were just thrusting them out, you don't think that type of ordnance would be efficient in the slightest.
What I think happens is that the mechanical thing is the back basically pounds the crystal forwards. Wouldn't be very effective with real physics, but I'm guessing those crystals got magical mojo out the wadoon.
Old 04-09-2014, 12:57 PM

Site Staff - Moderator

Quote:
What I think happens is that the mechanical thing is the back basically pounds the crystal forwards. Wouldn't be very effective with real physics, but I'm guessing those crystals got magical mojo out the wadoon.
That's exactly what I'm thinking. Just thrusting out crystals shouldn't really do much.
Old 04-09-2014, 01:03 PM

Elune

The Iron Horde uses a steam-powered train somewhere in Gorgrond! Very cool looking, only untextured yet.
Old 04-09-2014, 01:12 PM

Faerie Dragon

I'm having the "zandalari" problem with all the new characters...you know, when you see the zandalari troll in modelviewer and some parts of the model are broken and all over the place T_T the only character that I was able to use for now is the Tauren, and just because the broken parts of the model are all the types of cloacks.

http://i.imgur.com/BOv9XCb.jpg
Old 04-09-2014, 01:15 PM

Elune

Damn that looks good.

It's one thing to have problems and voice your concerns, but when you endlessly bitch day in and day out about the same tired old shit, it honestly makes me wonder why you are even here. Generally when somebody doesn't like something, they stop caring about it.

And on that note, SoL is a forum I no longer enjoy. So, I'm done here. And I genuinely think the people who have absolutely nothing at all positive to say about the game and, the people whose posts are composed entirely of whining, really consider leaving (or at least sticking to non-WoW sections). Because if you truly get no enjoyment out of WoW, then why are you here?

With that said, goodbye.
Old 04-09-2014, 01:16 PM

Keeper of the Grove

Quote:
Yeah, and I think that magical mojo then makes it explode. Nice to see draenei siege weapons in any case.
Old 04-09-2014, 04:30 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Chillman#1339

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathon View Post
SoL: 20 something know it alls telling other 20 something know it alls they know everything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebyarlant View Post
All this faction bitching and people arguing with each other and it's Fojar of all people that comes in with reasonable positivity.
Old 04-09-2014, 04:49 PM

Arch-Druid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noitora View Post
Sorry, I can't resist.
Old 04-15-2014, 07:12 PM

Master Worldbuilder

Orb of Venom

I'm bumping this because I hate searching through discussion threads for pictures. Post them here, damn you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PajamaSalad View Post
You are pretty cool for being one of the bad guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronGrackle View Post
I was probably just upset about the Horde fleet in the Second War.
Old 04-15-2014, 07:12 PM

Banished
BattleTag: Hulk#2393

Old 04-15-2014, 09:30 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Eregos#2913

Unsure if its new/complete but its quite badass .

Run
Old 04-15-2014, 09:33 PM

Elune

It looks like the left part of the shoulder armor is a tattoo. That's cool.

It's one thing to have problems and voice your concerns, but when you endlessly bitch day in and day out about the same tired old shit, it honestly makes me wonder why you are even here. Generally when somebody doesn't like something, they stop caring about it.

And on that note, SoL is a forum I no longer enjoy. So, I'm done here. And I genuinely think the people who have absolutely nothing at all positive to say about the game and, the people whose posts are composed entirely of whining, really consider leaving (or at least sticking to non-WoW sections). Because if you truly get no enjoyment out of WoW, then why are you here?

With that said, goodbye.
Old 04-15-2014, 09:53 PM

Elune
BattleTag: Eregos#2913

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reignac View Post
It looks like the left part of the shoulder armor is a tattoo. That's cool.
It is apparently the basic cloth leveling set from WoD so it might cover only one shoulder on purpose.

Run
Old 04-15-2014, 09:58 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ku'ja View Post
It is apparently the basic cloth leveling set from WoD so it might cover only one shoulder on purpose.
Well yeah I'm sure, like there was a lot of one-shoulder gear in MoP and some in Cata. But what I mean is instead of having nothing at all for the other shoulder it looks like this model puts a tattoo on your uncovered arm.

Or maybe that's part of the robe.

With that said, goodbye.
Old 04-15-2014, 10:02 PM

Elune
BattleTag: DAllicant#1203

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reignac View Post
Well yeah I'm sure, like there was a lot of one-shoulder gear in MoP and some in Cata. But what I mean is instead of having nothing at all for the other shoulder it looks like this model puts a tattoo on your uncovered arm.

Or maybe that's part of the robe.
She probably got it from Fell's tattoo parlor.

"He came to Ahn'qiraj for the strife... instead, he found a wife! She's my qiraji love-bride, next on Sick Sad World of Warcraft!"
Old 04-15-2014, 10:06 PM

Site Staff - Moderator

Don't suppose that rune means anything to anyone?
Old 04-15-2014, 10:10 PM

Revenant - Moderator

Shadow Council insignia.

Okay. It is cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonneillon View Post
It'd be nice if they actually finally gave us things they cut or under utilized 10 years ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkphoenix View Post
Ten.

Years.
Old 04-15-2014, 10:11 PM

Site Staff - Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
Shadow Council insignia.
The tattoo, yeah, but I was wondering about the belt buckle/clasp in particular.
Old 04-15-2014, 10:18 PM

Elune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellick View Post
The tattoo, yeah, but I was wondering about the belt buckle/clasp in particular.
It reminds me of the runes scattered around Shadowmoon, like this:

But that'd be kind of weird to have alongside the Shadow Council symbol. It's probably nothing.

Edit: My dwarf is going to look so good in WoD. Boots are bugging out on Wowhead's model viewer though.

With that said, goodbye.

Last edited by Reignac; 04-16-2014 at 12:11 AM..

Tags
artwork, erthad approved, good thread, warlocks of draenor