Scrolls of Lore Forums  

Go Back   Scrolls of Lore Forums > WarCraft Discussion > World of WarCraft Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2019, 07:37 PM

Eternal
Location: The most gorgeous place in the world (if you've been there you know what I'm talking about)

Undead Icon (War3) City Planning: The New Undead Capital

So I never did get around to this for the Undead. Then I was inspired by Karen's necromancy over my Night Elf thread, so here we are. Describe for me what a new home for the Undead might look like. Bare minimum:

1. It’s location
2. It’s layout (various districts, what classes are where, what professions are taught where, etc.)
3. Various attractions and cultural sites.

If you have the requisite tools and skills, I’d love to see maps, scenic pictures, etc.

I wonder if it might be a part of the next expansion, if that expansion is in the Shadowlands. Some place that could act as a bridge between the world of the living and the world of the dead. Some sort of gateway.

My idea, give them an actual Necropolis. They could still use the old Undercity layout that way. Give them a flying City of the Dead. Have it flying about.

The major updated Landmark would be the portal to the Shadowlands. Beyond that, maybe a museum of past lives. A place where the undead can put their old lives to rest.

As for the location, it can really be wherever it wants. It's a floating city that teleports. Kinda like Dalaran that way........

What if Sylvanas conquered Dalaran?

Last edited by Menel'dirion; 06-11-2019 at 07:42 PM..